I wish the bots came back

Righteous Orbs so expensive now =(

2 Likes

Try a /who Shadowfang Keep, /who Stockades and /who Scarlet Monastery. You’ll surely see a group of 3 Mages, 1 Priest and Druid with no guild leveling up to be the next bunch of Orb farmers. But somehow Blizzard the multi billionaire company and their amazing bot detecting software are unaware of this.

5 Likes

Cut them some slack, it’s not like the have WAY MORE MONEY than any private server has ever had, they simply can’t afford to develop anti-cheating software that can match the efforts of a few passionate nerds running their own server.
It’s unfair to expect such from Blizzard.
Won’t someone think of the shareholders?!

4 Likes

How sad you actually have to run the instance to get orbs now.
Cmon… You are just lazy my man.

1 Like

Get OUT! NOW! SHOO!

Yep. Small indie company on a shoestring budget.

Yes, that small indie company who have provided us with thousands of hours of incredible gaming moments since we were children. You know what’s even more pathetic? Slagging off such a company yet remaining to play those games.

2 Likes

You dont have to buy it.Go farm it.Lazy slacker :stuck_out_tongue:

Never played private servers myself, but if they were so much better (and not corrupt admins, lagging, buggy or whatever) then why is everyone playing WoW classic now instead of keeping them private servers up?

Could it be, they were not as awesome and perfect as people now say to complain about Blizzard? Complain but still pay monthly fee none the less?

Explain to me who is the fool. The one that collects millions of money with providing a low effort service, or the ones complaining about that low effort service but pay for it every month anyway?

2 Likes

Sorry you’re offended I dared to criticize ActiBlizz.

I’m not offended. I just find it a bit tiresome how people keep going on and on how bad Blizzard is, but keep paying them every month none the less. It’s not like they provide food and water, its entertainment. If its that bad, stop paying for it and look somewhere else?

1 Like

Why should I stop playing the game just because you tell me to? I’m bashing it out of love because I know they could do much better if they put some money to it.

O so because they where focused on gamers years ago now they get a pass? You know what’s even more pathetic? Shilling for a company that’s not doing the basics. O and it’s not like they are doing it for FREE or did you miss that part?

Boo hoo in 10 characters

That company is long gone.

Leaving the joke aside I think there are quite a few people who would prefer bots coming back rather than having to deal with the anti-bot implementations.

“have provided us” indeed in the past that is.

So now we should just swallow all the bads for what there was in the past?
And why all have to be back and white?
Why do you expect people to quit if they aren’t pleased with the current situation?
Do you quit in real life if the government is bad? What are you talking about?
You fight for your needs. And here the only way to do it is by “crying” on this forum.

You don’t even need anti-cheat software, you just need GMs whispering reported players.

Short answer: the risk of having your toons erased / when most of your pserver guild move to Classic you have to follow if you want to keep playing with those. Nost got also shut down. That is a good reason to start fresh on legit servers later on.

I honestly thing the bugs / administrators etc are not the reason why players made the move to Classic.

Most successful guilds in Classic knew each other for years from pservers and were formed way before the launch of Classic . But when those announced the move to Classic, the sheeps followed. Just like sheeps kept following Classic meta later .

Yeah, but that costs a salary, so they won’t do that, GM’s are understaffed.