I wonder how many healers actually like SOLOQ

Cancer to heal as prevoker with 30 yard range with dps that runs away from u 24/7, So it forces me to chase after them in the open just to get perma ccd. Shroud just gets dispelled every game by either sap,spam fear, or Normal dispell.

1 Like

H-have you played the game?

you have 2700xp from 2009 and cant break 1600 right now.
I would not even cared about your rating but its kinda cringe that you label yourself 2700xp player and stuck at 1500 with 500+ rounds but ON TOP OF THAT you even lied about your current DK CR which is even more sad.

Now you started to hide your druid and dk because you got exposed.

nowdays 1800xp people trade cooldowns, LoS, SWD polys, have 50+ keybinds.
Compare that to 1800 players back in tbc/wotlk and you see a huge difference. I mean thats pretty normal people get better over the years and having access to guides/streams/videos helps alot.

1 Like

?

I had a guy that was like 2000 rated in arenas in my solo shuffle game. He died with 0 cds used, like 20 seconds into the round.

1 Like

Considering that it’s all you’ve posted about, I find that hard to believe.

You seem to have little to no interest in the discussion beyond beyond bashing someone’s credentials.

That’s really not a mature matter to care about in the first place.

1 Like

you’ll be shocked at how bad the first half of original wotlk was, people were unable to execute simple setups with swap or cc chain

you dont seem to understand what “average skillcap” of the playerbase means.

if someone brags about their “relevant” experience from years ago and bashes more recent “top players” in the majority of their opening text while lying about current rating its extremely hard to have a serious conversation with someone like that.

Besides the fact that we have 10 topics that are literally the same in this forum right now.

1 Like

You skim past it. You ignore it. You move on to the substance.

Here’s how to forum:

“PvP sucks. I know because I’m a gladiator. There are too many oneshots!”

Turns into:

“PvP sucks. There are too many oneshots!”

And if you’re really good at forum it becomes:

“There are too many oneshots.”

It’s that simple.

Respond to the substance. Ignore the rest.

I love healing Solo Queue. It’s way more fun than dampening drinking simulator.

1 Like

yep sounds about normal pvp 2023 :smile: :rofl:

its actually so bad im not planning to heal outside controlled group of selected friends

solo shoffle is made for dps to pepega around and climb with 4/6 which they get when the few clueless are being farmed each round

the healers who climbed did it first days on first week playing with other pvp people who have their abilities binded, they are not climbing from swamp of 1500-1900mmr now where dps dont bind their defensives or setup ui and addons

ppl who make alts or heal now go 3/6 each round and gain +0 from the pepegas being farmed and you wont climb as heal

funnily i skyrocketed to 2111 as lock after its nerfs on sea of melees with 90 played 60% w/l :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

any healer you play now will just be 3-3 each lobby or worse if instead the one 0/6 guy there is 3 of them then it becomes complete out of ur hands to even go even

awesome mode for heals btw :slight_smile:

real iq below body temp design

imagine priva servers having working soloq for years which also has 1-2min que for dps and blizz was not able to recreate it into retail even when there is so much statistics to take a note from

that is just awesome and i am not going to heal this mode for other reason than taking vaults from it, this 6/6 rounds shuffle design favors heavily dps and only dps climbs efficiently even if they wait ques

its because of the shuffle design is stupid and plenty of details around forum to explain it how come

i think he never saw 1800

the substance is irrelevant when the first few paragraphs are already lies.
I think its important to expose people like that.

1 Like

Then you move on entirely.
There are a ton of threads on this forum, with new ones being made regularly.
Post in the ones you deem good, the ones with substance worth highlighting and discussing.
Ignore the rest.

it think this was worth

No.
It doesn’t matter.
It’s not the first time someone who posts on the Arena forum flaunts or inflates their accomplishments to try and emphasize the validity of their opinion. And it won’t be the last time either. It happens in just about every thread there is. You ignore it and focus on the substance, and if you don’t think there is any substance, then you move on entirely.
It would be a full-time job to sit and nit-pick people’s inflated credentials in their posting on this forum, given how frequent people let their ego get ahead of themselves. So why bother? All you accomplish is useless bickering that is entirely disruptive to any discussions people may be trying to have. Just ignore it and move on. Learn to tolerate it.

He played in total 342 rounds, that are 57 shuffles in total. You said yourself, that you played 300 rounds. I think the 7 shuffles more won’t catapult you from 1500 to 3.1+, even if you win every single round.

He actually kinda said, that he usually wouldn’t do, but can’t resist this time based on what the TO said.

Then you are missing the deeper point behind it. He flamed the game for being hardstucked because of the mechanic, how bad his teammates are and that he would deserve to play at a lot higher rating, because he is calling himself a 2.7 player.

And that is exactly the reason why people are catching up his argumentation, because he got this xp a long time ago, maybe as an exploit, but in the past 2 expansions, he was playing in the exact same rating brackets he is currently playing in.

There are also more than enough examples of healer playing at top ratings. He said because they spam games, but the highest Shaman on 3.1+ cr has barely more games played than him.

That means it can’t be the game or system to blame for him being hardstucked! That is what Broxis was pointing out, but all you read was a rating flame. Seems like he found the trigger at your side. Are you also blaming the game? :laughing:

wont comment alot of bs u typed.
Hes 3.1k on rsham, hes 2.7k on hes 2nd rsham with 800 games, this part u ofc “forgot” to mention.
Theres 3 healers in top50.
Bend facts to urself and ur opinion is worth nothing.

About raitings etc if u had slightly higher iq u would see i had 2400 in legion 2s and SL aswel.

Now go back to 1hr que at ur 2000 rated soloq ape.

edit, since u so like to lick Lontars bum.
check-pvp Lontardudu
what about this? U all call rdruid op god tier omega op, meanwhile all healer mains find success on other healers like evo/disc/hpal/rsham and not on druid. Cuz soloq doesnt favor druid at all. Druid is great in 2s and total crap in soloq, especially the lower rate the worse rdruid is.

1 Like

Seems like you should have spend more time in school.

His 2nd Shaman is Purgerking which is on 2858 rating with 544 rounds, NOT 2700 with 800 games. Drainer is directly behind at 2848 rating with just 196 rounds, means 33 shuffles.

So what exactly is your point?

Says the guy who can’t read the ladder properly? :slight_smile:

Even if I were only 2000 rated, that would still be a lot higher than what you will ever achieve. So not sure, why you are so toxic. It’s not my fault, that you are terrible at the game.

Blizzard needs to get over their obsession with god-like healers in pvp. They’re not fun to play or play against. Turn healers into more of a support role in pvp with lower healing but higher damage.

Nope. WoW arena is all about the definition of roles. 1 Healer + 2 DPS. That is the mode most people felt in love with.