Ice Form is still on GCD

Why hello there Blizzard I do love you guys! But please remove it from GCD as you did for Icy Veins.
Thanks!!

Frost is op doing 5k frostbolts and is again top tier so maybe a lil less crying

1 Like

Lets go let CC immunity off GCD.
That will be the same joke like in MoP with MW monks that get a buff making them unhittable for 2.8 sec once they get stunned and whole crap was on 10 seco ds CD.

bruw Thats a DPS cooldown! you cant stun me anyways xD

You mean like IBF and lichborne?

Ice form replaces icy veins, and icy veins is off GCD, so ice form really should be too.

1 Like

Enhance bl is also on gcd. Enhance doesn t have any off gcd skill actualy

1 Like

Wynters hi i know i just answered to that clown dk sorry mate i know they wont do anything

1 Like

Its still OP.
Imagine Avatar giving immunity to slow and roots Just like the first patch of MoP.
It will make the warrior class too strong.
If a mage is stupid enough to stay in my range and eat my pummels and stormbolts like a champ then he deserve to be punished.

You mean like bladestorm does?

You don’t need to apologise its just annoying seeing so many people complaining about balance on a pre patch, even when you explain to them its pre patch and why it doesn’t matter they either don’t understand or don’t want to understand and just want to complain. Its like talking to a brick wall more often than not with these people.

Youre right wynter

I was under the impression that Stormbolt was not a melee ability.

1 Like

Considering the uptime a warrior can have currently then a mage will eat those sooner or later, especially when Stormbolt can be used as a gap closer.

Honestly seems like an oversight, considering the amount of other abilities that are off the gcd now.

Uptime against a frostmage do we play the same game ?

1 Like

Just because you aren’t playing whack-a-mole with near 100% uptime doesn’t mean there won’t be some amount of uptime, especially if the mage has to deal with a potential second melee as well.

The nerf to Shimmer means it sooner or later won’t line up with Charge.

I think its an l2p issue i face mages 2650 mmr in 2s and i can never reach them
And when i reach them i sit endless novas makeing coffee besides Waiting for avatar or bladestorm to enjoy my 5 sec uptime before beeing novat again.

1 Like

I’m fairly skeptical when it comes to talking things from a 2’s perspective because as soon as it’s scaled up to 3’s there’s one additional factor to take in. Not to mention that while frost mage may have the control to keep kiting most melee in 2’s then there’s a good chance the spec just gets hammered by a whole slew of ranged ones that simply deal more raw damage.

I’m aware that a part of it may be a l2p issue on my end since i haven’t played frost for most of the expansion (my preference is for fire whenever it is at least viable) but i’m also hesitant to base things on 2’s balance, outside of overtuned dps or hps numbers.

ahahaahah en zen maked fros magisian even mor overpoweurd??? NO fanks mens. NID NERF BLIZART ENOF IZ ENOF!

I see it now. We are talking about Pilav and all pots he use vs mages in random BGs.
Oooooo right.

1 Like

Bump
Ice form is bugged, it triggers GCD when used, please look into it.
https://www.wowhead.com/spell=198144/ice-form