Ideas for Rogue changes

You’ve already gotten so much mongo def/utility and for some reason some clueless :monkey_face: thought it was a good idea for Dhs to get purge too.

Get rid of that bs demonic talent and that disgusting leech n you’ve got yourself a deal

3 Likes

Imagine thinking that DH self-heal is okey., When all you have to do is to press your mongo 2 button rotation and heal through 2 dps DMG while no melee can touch you because of your 360 dodge built in in your rotation.
Let’s not forget about mobility and the damage dhs provide along with the utility and faceroll mana burn.
Sure DH is fine and even more they are so underperforming that they could use a buff or 2 so every retard who plays this char can get glad solo in 3s
You’re delusional af

3 Likes

Why dafuk spec like arms that cannot stealth must choose between selfheal, mobility or stun when class that can stealth and have crazy amount of CC also have selfheal that is baseline?
Please explain that to me Blizzard.

Actually good thoughts. People in here that say it’s bullshiat and compare how rogue will do against other classes: he is talking about rogue changes and nothing else. Doesn’t mean other classes need changes, too.

true, Mages should get temp-shield removed too, since they’re also made about avoiding damage and have plenty tools from that category, so they shouldn’t heal while they’re avoiding damage

classes that can’t avoid damage and are forced to take the damage should have self-healing
otherwise classes that do avoid damage are directly superior

Those are actually incorrect numbers if you look at arena end-screen.
Also Warlock and DK also have 4 times less mobility.
You see, they’re unable to avoid damage unlike Rogue and Mage, they don’t have stealth, Evasion, Warlock doesn’t have immunity…

DH leech is fine there are aspects of DH I don’t like for example mana burn or the fact blade dance is part of the rotation instead of niche to avoid stuff.

DH damage isn’t hard to heal through and they don’t have a slow can you say the same about monks / rogues? Doubt it DH needs damp to kill anything gtfo.

Sure except things like healing through damage should exist.

Seems like you never played a healer

Yeah ofc :joy::joy:

as rogue actually need nerfs

1 Like

Thanks for making me lough. XD
Good thing that dh selfheal is from pressing your rotation and dk selfheal too.
As dk u can choose: 5k dmg coil or 60k heal deathstrike.
And u know that the inner ring (defensive one) got nerfed by ??75-80%??

1 Like

Reading forums alot lately i learned which classes need the most nerfs:

All of them.

There are QQ threads in every forum section and every class section about every class and spec there is (well except total garbage specs that noone plays, like subtlety, marksmanship or enhancement).

So shut up and play. Because YOUR class needs nerfs too, according to public opinion.

it’s actually insane how bad the arena forums are, the title is actually irrelevant becuase every thread just boils down to

warriors are annoying when they do dmg and don’t die, nerf them
paladins are annoying when they do dmg and don’t die, nerf them
rogues are annoying when they do dmg and don’t die, nerf them
hunters are annoying when they do dmg and don’t die, nerf them
priests are annoying when they do dmg and don’t die, nerf them
dk’s are annoying when they do dmg and don’t die, nerf them
shamans are annoying when they do dmg and don’t die, nerf them
warlocks are annoying when they do dmg and don’t die, nerf them
mages are annoying when they do dmg and don’t die, nerf them
monks are annoying when they do dmg and don’t die, nerf them
dh’s are annoying when they do dmg and don’t die, nerf them

there should be a game where people only read the replies of your average eu arena thread and take a guess what OP’s post is about, hint: 99% of people will get it wrong

1 Like

Life must be tough at lower rating because that’s the only scenario i can see where a healer dies before damp to a DH.

This.

I only read the Assasination part but you have only written nerfs and only in a pvp environment. Your changes will hurt assassination severely in a pve environment.

Here is what I would want for Assasination:
1- make poison bomb an active 20 second cd spell. We need a burst aoe spell for 4 mobs and above with low health pools.

2- Give them more weapon transmogs. Fist weapons would be awesome.

Else it’s a great spec that I enjoy wholeheartedly.

Yeah because it’s fotm for a good 3 years

Idk how fistweapon fits a dagger specc

Assa is a single target specc not an aoe one for that you have outlaw.
But anyway this is PvP forum idk why are you bringing up pve in here. Also why don’t we give everything for rogue they have so many weaknesses already there’s only downside when comes to playing a rogue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.