Ideas,Suggestions,Creativity BRAIN STORM!

Hello Everyone,
I made this topic only for one purpose:Storming it with Ideas.
Let your creativity surge and your ideas burst!
Share everything you have in mind about game: Quests,Professions,Classes,Items,Transmogrification,Animations etc.

Lots of braidy hairstyles for lightforged draenei. More skin colours. Option for lighter eye colour, like a creamy white that runes use, not this lego yellow.
Tattoos and hairstyles for core races.
Aggro resets for everyone.

Orcs had the love with the unhunched version
 why can’t we have the option of Undead without the bones sticking out of everything?

Tauren females really need more customisation options too
 more love for the original races please!

Oh and one last thing?

Please remove the badly painted psycho eyes from female Gnomes and give them more Classic like ones.

5 Likes

Flight combat. Since they wont remove this pvp breaking feature, at least make it dangerous.

1 Like
  • Fix api so that even if addons causing probs, the UI doesn’t suffer non functioning buttons, etc.
  • Finish the communities UI, you never finished it.
  • Let me tmog druid weps and have feral skin at same time. And allow enchant tmog on feral wep too.
  • Adjustable colours in tmog, even just a slider for hue adjustment.
  • I want mount equipment for weapons and/or net.
  • Net cast time needs reduced.
  • Magic banana is great for pala bubble hearth interrupt - more items like that would be fun.
2 Likes

Two-handed mace animation:

First one:
The way how “Silverhand” is held is a bit different from how other 2-handed weapons in the game are held when character is ready for combat.

Second one:
There is a pose which is already used for Brewmaster monk artifact (I guess), I wonder why it shouldn’t be used for any other character? It looks cool in my opinion and very similar to the Burning Crusade cinematic.

(It tried to put links but it seems i need more trust level , I’ll be putting those ASAP)

New mount concept : a sea Giants in a murloc costume, and you’d just sit on his shoulders.

Add some usefull recipes using ressources from multiple professions and expansions to craft vanity items like mounts or transmog. The more the better

Explore the concept of profession quests so that you may have a different experience while leveling if you’ve Taken a specific profession

Same for classes. It would be awesome if each zone had class specific stories for a few (3?) Classes which all lead to a different outcome. Even better if each class has a different leveling path thanks these class questlines (still free to quest wherever you want, but if you do the zones A B D and H then you’ll find content unique to your class until max lvl along the usual questing experience)

All of them are nice but the first one is the coolest :clap:t2:,
the bone you said could be the Initiation for a new feature like body variations not only for the forsaken,but for other races as well like thin humans as well as bulky trolls.
Unhunched undead and even trolls can be a good addition to character customization.

Hehe then people won’t be able to afk in the air to escape PvP lol but good idea nontheles :laughing::+1:.

1 Like

Make Azeroth Dangerous Again

MADA

1 Like

How about some additional Idle emotes and animations,
for example, my warlock or shaman can put the end of his/her staff on the ground like Medivh in heroes of the storm or Gul’dan’s WoD model.instead of holding it like a rake

This idea can be same as ESO’s characterestic options.
it opens up more fun and rolepaying situations than before, and players gonna like customization like that.

psionicist class, frankensteins monster class, wipe out horde and alliance leadership and have nothing but small factions that you can build castles with and defend em (instead of world quests) against varying types of beasties and grow your own herbs/mining (f u botters, multiscum) and the outside world doesn’t have any herbs/mining at all, celestial bodys that come close to our planet and we can invade/say hi (and possibly has raids in, so that each month has a new raid set) to and it changes each month, roller-skates as a land mount, dispose of shadow priest (prionicists take over that roll) spec completely as blizz seems to be incapable of making them interesting or good to play, 1h and shield should be one reward (same with daggers) so that people who might be tempted to change to tanking spec don’t have to farm a 1h and a shield 
 ugh annoying, addon banned server for me to move to, way cooler looking weapons or the ability for me to make my own style with thousands or items to link together to make my own weapons 
 you have to earn them etc etc and a blacksmith (or a new prof called weaponsmith) can only make em 
 yay for stuff to buy on AH that hasn’t been multiscummed or botted from the outside world, pvp vendors returned and the stats being 100% worthless in pve and pve stats being 100% worthless in pvp 
 maybe even gear being disabled in the cross over, fixing aggro which seems to drag beasties that I haven’t gone anywhere near, bit more dps for tanking DH (they seem a little weak when compared to blood DK), a lot more dead commanders (jaina, top of the list) as there doesn’t seem to be many guards protecting each leader and stealth seems to bypass all the guards (and everyone can stealth, so why cant an army walk in through the gates of SW and sneak to the little king and stab him inna face before anyone even notices theres someone there 
 stealth means stealth), undead race ghouls and ghosts rather than just skeletons, more jokes about undead not being able to swallow liquids, a ban on anyone taking the name “incrediblebulk” for my fat bright green orc warrior name that ive just come up with, mixed race races 
 I want dwarf trolls and, especially, tauren gnomes, Breed your own mounts, a lot more bear druid customisation (oh gods will you please give me something to change appearance of my doomchicken), druids in tree from take more damage from fire abilities, paladins take more damage from unholy attacks 
 each class has a class that does more damage to it and a class it does more damage too (might make pvp less awful), I would looooooveeee to play a murloc race, anyone who pulls and then leaves (not kicked) a raid gets a 24 hour ban 
 unchallengeable, a complete removal of intent towards any form of mobile phone playing of the game, IE to be removed and consigned to the gutter of reality forevermore (or just made purely for pvp), nothing but gear rewards to come from pvp, reports of botting/mulstscumming to be given a reply as to the action taken against the player involved, typing ‘u’ instead of ‘you’ is to be spellchecked and autocompleted to ‘you’ lest the newer generation should become even more duhhhhh than they already are, instead of table missions 
 we get the option to go with em in to scenarios and do stuff for rewards in performing our spec well 
 once a day.

and finally, the rarest mount in the game is to be given to the player that comes up with the most evil vicious nasty way for jaina to be killed off and blizz must implement it, at the hand-over of the reins.

survival hunters with dual pistols
done

1 Like

Didn’t You said a month or two ago that You quit with WoW :smirk:
?

For the umpteenth time, perhaps. Pay no mind to anyone that says so.

Hair flip option with actual hair physics that suits your haircut.

More choice in quests that make you take part of the story, and who you want to side with for example Sylvanas loyalist gets to always take part in what she will do next, to avoid a Ok shes bad we need to raid boss her, after all this makes the world more interesting.

Pick from 3 different voice options for your race, 3 different dances, and idle animations

1 Like
  • more hair styles and colours (im looking at you my beautiful tauren)
  • more transmog options
  • profession overhaul
  • more roleplay emotes and locations. like a campfire/camping ground in the woods where you can actually do stuff with other people/npcs for example. generally more interactive stuff and emotes. i mean, why cant we dance with each other? i would really love that.

i mean i dont want to turn wow into a clown fiesta but i would really love a world that feels more alive.

2 Likes

I will make fun of anyone who trash talk how he will quit and then doesn’t do that :wink:.

3 Likes

An upgraded mounting animation would be great.
for example when your human is summoning it’s horse , instead of moving the head near hands and rub hands together, just simply whistle.
or when you are summoning your dragon, it lands from air near you and you jump on it.

Let’s be honest very few cares for PvP these days, it’s pretty much dead compared to PvE. The game is designed for PvE and that is how it should continue, PvP is merely a side activity.