Ideas to fix pvp - pog champs

My ideas are the best…

• Lets make all BIS gear only obtainable in pve for pvp ! “Or was this already the case ?”
• More on use or on equip effects on gear in pvp… “THIS RNG IS SO FUN
• Remove Discipline Priest. “They are useless anyways, most cant even hold it vs double melee for 1min… so the people playing this spec gotta be bad”
• Give Death Knights more healing. “They really need it Blizzard, come on !”
• Reduce Blade Dance by 4 seconds. “The cooldown atm is way to high… kappa”
• Give Mistweaver Monks a Baseline Disarm “This is defo a healer ability… MORE DISARMS !”
• Barskin(1min cd) reduced by 1min “Because why not ? they got it anyways everytime we swap on them…”
• Demon Armor Reverted 8.1 “I don’t really see the difference…”
• Make Maledict Trinket undispelable “This due the over use of dispels because of this trinket”
• Give outlaw foam swords and subletly rogues fish to hold as weapons “This would make it more fun, in compare what it is now… with the same effect”"
• Due to its almost summer now i would suggest to set Frost death knights a bit longer on hold otherwise they might meld cause of the heat""
• Give Ret paladin “Auto Bubble” back ! “This cause they sometimes forget to activate the spell by pressing the button during arena even on high mmr…”

grtz

1 Like

yawn

/10 chars

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.