If I could change the story

You didn’t sink anything though. As underwhelming as the button press was, at least the Alliance destroyed Zandalari fleet by themselves. Meanwhile, in classical greenskin fashion, the herd just started sucking up to some world-ending threat and then screamed “WE WAZ TRICKED” when their own ships sunk in Nazjatar.

Whatever you say, he was completely right about the greenskins. That is undeniable.

The Kul Tiran fleet wasn’t destroyed. If one cinematic shows me 18 Kul Tiran ships and the next shows me 6 Kul Tiran ships destroyed, It means that the bulk of the Kul Tiran fleet didn’t sink.

1 Like

It’s gone. Let it go.

Acceptance is the first step.

1 Like

Well, according to the Kübler-Ross model, it’s the last step.

1 Like

Who’s your main? Am I talking to Erevien?

I don’t play multiple human alts. You should know me better by now.

6 Likes

Ehhh…… a couple of things about that.

• I remember reading about her clarification in the news. Kübler-Ross noted that the stages are not a linear and predictable progression and that she regretted writing them in a way that was misunderstood[ Kübler-Ross, Elisabeth; Kessler, David (2014). On grief & grieving : finding the meaning of grief through the five stages of loss . New York: Scribner.]
  • There’s also a lack of much empirical evidence for it, but it is a nice model. Some stages are never experienced by people in stages of grief (eg: everyone knows of a person who just went rage then acceptance)

tl;dr It’s a flawed model that shouldn’t be used.

2 Likes

My main? What’s that got to do with the Kul Tiran fleet being annihilated?

Well, yeah, it wasn’t a serious reply.

It has been criticised by various psychologists IIRC, and the order provided is not a strict one; people can go through various steps in different orders and some may skip some of them

But good on you to clear up any possible misinformation.

1 Like

(It’s Iambaine). Yep. I have personally attempted to apply this model to dozens of cases (including myself on more times than I will admit). Needless to say it did not surprise me when she went on record finally. Still valuable work admittedly.

2 Likes

in war campagin you sink some ships with scepter.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.