If PvPers want more people with War mode on, or World PvP at all

Maby they should stop going around in 4+ party kill squads killing everyone they see as 4v1…

I’m all for 1v1 fights, had a few just now lvling a shaman in bastion and they are very enjoyable.

It’s the level 60 one shots you or… 2 levels 60’s and 2 level 56 grps that annoy me.

So if the PvP community wants to incentivise War mode or world PvP, maby stop doing things that makes every one want to turn off war mode.

3 Likes

The thing is tho.

World PvPers don’t want “challange” they just want to rofl stomp people…

They revel in the misery of others, and the thought of making someone else frustrated.

Having fair & decent time is not their prime objective.

They just want to ruin peoples fun.

13 Likes

PvPers aren’t roaming around in packs of 4 in bastion ganking lvl 53s lol they’re hanging around their orderhall just queueing, seen many M+ groups killing people on their way from the flight to stone though.

This rogue (high gear & level 60, basiclly one shotting every one even other lvl 60’s) and his party was running around bastion for at least an hr tho.

Got killed by him at least 4 times.

1 time i took a break while in ghost form for like 20 min, and when i ressed he was still lurking at or near my corpse… since i died 10 sec after the ress :smiley:

I doubt any one other than PvPers would find this kind of thing fun

Back in wotlk i got killed by this douchebag troll rogue about 7 times in a row before i called quits pressed alt-f4 and soon left for work and when i got home 12 hours later and logged in ressed at gy the same douche was still killing people in same area for whole day non stop.

Most world “pvp” people don’t want any challenge they just want easy kills because they don’t have real pvp skills at all.

Believe me i am mediocre at best and when i got to 80 in wotlk i used to hunt these douches that were corpse ganking people and 99.9% of them could not handle any real opposition at all.

2 Likes

World PvP has never been a fair fight. I started on a PvP realm, it’s always been some max level hassling lowbies and killing them and the quest givers repeatedly. It’s always a group or an OP class annihilating everyone around them. It’s all about causing as much inconvenience as possible.

3 Likes

Yet, I’ve also often seen people argue that they want more or better World PvP or “Why does noone use War mode” or other variations of such argumnents.

It’s so counter productive to that point

it’s probably pve players farming quest for kills in X zone :slight_smile:

But all in all - world pvp is dead in wow, there are absolutely no initiative to do wpvp, there are no big events for guilds/etc. Sadly, but world pvp is non-existent in wow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I haven’t seen those myself but I don’t see everything ofc :laughing:

I only ever turned WM on for the bonus to AP farming in BfA. Anima is just a cosmetic gain this time so I’m not fussed and was happy to turn it off. It evened out the WM bonus for Alliance for a while but I believe it’s increasing again.

I don’t think the WM bonus works as any kind of incentive for World PvP. It’s just a bribe. Many avoid world pvp with WM on.

1 Like

To me worst wpvp experience was in tbc. Guys who fast leveled to 70 and got flying mounts. No awareness of incoming bomb.

world PVP has never been fair, flag WM off if you are not ok with being ganked while doing your business.

More often players complain about the amount of non-PvPers in WarMode, or just those who only do the Q in WarMode.

Yet, I’ve also often seen people argue that they want more or better World PvP or “Why does noone use War mode” or other variations of such argumnents.

It’s so counter productive to that point

Another reason why flying should be implemented as soon as possible. Flying doesn’t ruin wpvp. If people want to pvp they will pvp. It disable people from ganking and corpsecamping others.

In my old guild, pretty much every weekend we’d would just occupy a random house, tower, cave or whatever any where in the world. Kill every Alliance players we saw to attract attention and then just try to hold our ground at this random location for as long as possible.
Many times we’d just be occupying a random building in Stormwind for hours until either we wiped or they gave up trying to kill us.
Good fun.
Also we’d often smuggle a warlock into trade district and just begann inviting and summoning every horde player we could.
Also back then raids on Orgrimmar and Stormwind happened pretty much every day.
Wpvp is awesome.
Ganking is just being a dick.

4 Likes

Lol what makes you think pvpers are the ones doing it?

World pvp has been crap since TBC and you gain sod all from doing it

Because it’s world PvP… aka PvPer if you do it.

WPvP ain’t what it used to be.
Was so much fun in WoD and Legion on Defias&Co. Guilds of both factions organising fights, disrupting guild meetings, picking off a few to summon the many!
If somebody was being ganked it was a Call to Arms.

Then the dark days came, in the form of Argent Dawn.
And our Horde forces collapsed under the masses of a Goldshire army.
:<
RPPvP was no more.

There are legends of a few brave soldiers that still fight on.

3 Likes

Oh ye. Getting merged with Argent Dawn was the final nail in the coffin for my wpvp experience.
It was no longer wpvp, it was just giant gank raid corpsecamping every player they came across for some meager conquest reward.

3 Likes

Yeah, people are annoying