If they did fix a problem befor they can doit again . if they want!

there is a problem with amazon company for ppl from iran or atleast ppl with iran ip … they just did ban or block ips that coming from iran for a reasson wich i dont know what is it … unfortuanetly blizzard new servers are coming from amazon company or somthing like that and thats why no one from iran can play world of warcraft with iran internet ip anymore … we will stuck at loading screen for ever … this happend 6 7 mount ago in BFA exaqtly after blizzard did open crosrealm mythic raids for all realms wich it was really amazing and big … back there we had the same problem for like 45 days until blizzard did fix the problem somehow … it took us a while (not really short time) but at the end problem was solved … untill the shadow lands everthing changed … we can not log into the game anymore unless we use a VPN wich is changing our ip adress and making our latecny alot higher than ussual and milions of DC in middle of game and bla bla bla ,its really anoying … there are like 100 more posts like this in froums and sadly there are only 1 or 2 post got the reply from blizzard and they are keep trting to say somthing is wrong from our own isps and it has nothing to do with blizzard ! i have been just reading some of the posts in froums … random posts … and i have seens alots of post with only 1 reply it already have a game master answer :slight_smile:
comparing to those posts im really hoping a game master atleast see this post … and do the same trick they did 7 mount ago in BFA when we had the same problem …
i know its not just a one man job to fix this … but im sure IF blizzard want they can fix this problem again . atleast i hope after 4 mount suffering for us
i really dont wana make it drama … but i will say it becuz its been so hard for me and other players from iran to hear this when it was blizconline few days ago . i remember one of the boss man managers or some one who is been in charge at blizzard said … we will make a game for all humans with all skins and colors and countrys to enjoy together :slight_smile: here we go … then prove it please if its really coming from blizzard company . fix this problem somhow and prove to everyone that blizzard really cares about theyr coustomers no matter from what country … i really missed my friends to play with them again … i have been 18 years old when i star playing WOW … no i am 35 years old and i have ALOTS of friends from MANY diffrent coutnrys all around the world . and they all know the true reasson why i cant play WOW anymore … so prove to everyone that you blizzard dont care about politics and sanctions and countrys …
i really missed my game … my friends and my life
regards … cheers

They don’t use Amazon for their gameservers. I don’t know where you are getting that information from, but it’s false.

Also.

This is been pointed out many times.

Blizzard are a US company, and NO US company can legally trade with or offer their services to people living in Iran due to the US sanctions against Iran.

to be honest i cant remember where did i read or hear that about amazon as its a been a huge long time suffering for ppl from iran … i might be wrong … but im just wondering if ANy of the game masters will become brave enough and tell us the true whats going on at the public froums so other players from all around the world will understand if this company is a human race lover or its just a word to say only at the blizcone