If we get cata, mop, wod ect classics it would be awesome if they removed look for raid

Look for raid was one of the worst thing they added IMO. What made raids epic was slowly working your way through them and gradually seeing new content and new parts of the raid dungeon, like exploration, seeing stuff most people hadn’t. Not seeing everything in 1 night. It would be great if they launched those expansions but without looking for raid/looking for group to get that epicness of classic back.

For example - the first time working your way through ulduar, you finally beat the giant guy where it’s just his top half (forget name) and cross him over into that epic as hell main hall with the music playing. It was amazing some of my best WoW memories. On retail you’d faceroll your way to that in one hour. No build up or anything.

2 Likes

I mean, nobody forces you to use them.
But yeah… on a side note.
Who the hell wants classic WoD? lol.
MoP = I kinda want to experience the raids(I only played casually in that expansion, rip)

1 Like

Yeah but everyone does anyway.

The same people that want to experience the MoP raids would also want to experience the WoD raids.

The raids in WoD were good, it was the out-of-raid content that was lacking.

2 Likes

Wow should die in peace after wrath

6 Likes

LFR is no worse than random bg/random dungeon.

Difficulty wise heroic=normal=lfr

1 Like

random bg? what’s bad about random bg?

random bg and lfr are the same systems. u get matched up with randoms for welfare gear. enables botting, antisocial and no reprecussions for not putting in effort/Performing

1 Like

lmfao what? how is it any different than normal bg queues in bc or classic?

have i said that it is? rbg/forced premade is the only good form of bgs where it isn’t a complete botfest or u win by time investment rather than merit and your social attitude matters as it does in pve on ur realm

Except random battlegrounds are actually fun, where as LFR becomes a weekly chore.

4 Likes

Retail whines belong in retail forumsz

Typical gatekeeper.

1 Like

The problem with LFR is that they had a brilliant idea to make a special difficulty for it instead of just putting it on normal like any sane person would. It’s one of the reasons why previous raid tiers were getting invalidated completely for alts and new people which was just a waste of content.

Well it removes the need to form PUG outside of the LFR system, wich again removes the incentive to form relations with other players

Clearly the people who never gave it a try and don’t know what they are asking for. Its like asking for BFA, tho not quite as bad.

Dont think they will do anything after Wotlk, maybe give Cata a try, but… I dont see people really playing as its not one of the original 3.

Who knows. I know I will stop after Wotlk even tho I loved Cata from the half point onward. But I know what to expect in all the xpacs… and for the most part it does not get better.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.