If wo ever split into 3 factions who would you join? and why?

I see allot of post about people thinking Bain and Thrall to be traitors and or still want to be loyal to Sylvanas and that Anduin is betraying the alliance and we should follow Tyrande her revenge.

so was actually wondering if the game allowed for a 3 faction system which of these 3 choices you would choose.

1 Pure Horde:
Sylvans/jailors or even a rescued Garrosh Horde that consist of the core horde races and is focused conquer and domination and eradication of the opposing factions ( of course like the opposing faction never succeeding to not end the game)

2 Pure Alliance: led by either Genn or Turalyon and helping The night elfs with there revenge in the name of justice and retribution and trying to establish a word under orderly law were those who oppose get purged and consist only of the core alliance races

3 The Alorde: Led by a council of key characters like Anduin Thrall Jeana and Bain and such and there main focus is to establish a world that is for everyone in hopes to establish a unified peace but has to defend against those who seem to undermine that goal with there own actions ( there hostile with both the pure horde and pure alliance as named factions see the Alorde as nothing more as traitors ) Alorde consist of all playable races and are led by there racial leaders who share these views (like the Alord Goblins for example are led by Gazlow wile the Pure horde goblins still led by Galiwix

I personally would join the Alorde as i do like to join the faction that want to bring both factions together and with the other 2 factions still present it still be a faction war and the game wont end.

1 Like

alorde would be the only possible options for guilds to join, without losing a ton of mains in their roster, simply due to their race.

1 Like

this is true but this is what purist seem to want tough so i dont see a other option for this scenario as i think for example pure hordies will always go " No humans or gnomes in MY horde as anyone work with them is a traitor" and visa versa for the pure alliance

i d join the alorde i guess. :woman_shrugging:

No. I would stay undoubtedly faithful to the horde!!

I’d say Genn and the Night Elves right now are not too happy with the Alliance and would probably split off from them rather than be called Pure Alliance. But I see why you’d pick them for that seeing as how Thrall, Jaina, Anduin and Baine have their thing going on.

I’d go for Pure Alliance then from your example (even if I’m an Orc). I never really understood why many of the Horde races stood by and did nothing when Teldrassil happened and if I could I’d rebel much sooner. Never accepted Sylvanas as a Warchief either.

I’m no fan of the Alorde nor Pure Horde in this case.

I’d join the true Horde with Garrosh. I’d rather not have Sylvanas thrown in there though.

I strongly believe that you misspelled “edgelords”

I want to join the pirates and raid the seven seas! YARRRRRRRRR!

well thats why we always have the sub factions like the bloodsails ^^
but if you had to choose 1 of the 3 mains what would your pick then be? ( you still can be your piraty bloodsail with either of the 3 chooses so no worry )

I don’t think the factions are as they are for story reasons. And most people don’t choose their faction for story reasons. So I don’t know why they would be changed.
A faction with all races combined would always be the largest faction.

yes and no
its true that a majority of people choose either by appeal to a certain race or the friends/guilds they have on that specific faction.

but if people dont care about the story that much then the racial barrier wouldn’t be a thing either.
as people wouldn’t mind if that gets lifted then and let blizzard follow there way of story telling without the restriction of character bound factions and the corners that writers have to wiggle in to not blend the factions to much.
as its the pride in these factions that is holding for example the natural flow of story telling and artificially made conflicts that alienate people from certain characters and mistaken them for traitors.

3 faction on such badly balanced 2 faction game? Won’t work… They can’t even simply fix current issues.

well in the first place this is a " what if" scenario to see what people would pic most if such scenario would take place as people seem to keep saying " this not my horde or this not my alliance and " insert character" is a traitor etc

second you mentioned that a 3 faction system wont work since wow cannot even balance a 2 faction game so i was wondering since you see the problem what your solution would be that wont favor any of the current 2 factions?

You don’t fix privilege and imbalance by petting the favorite faction. That’s for sure. I’ve repeated the solution many times, it’s not on topic so just search for “solution faction” I’m sure ull see it.

On topic : no Need for 3 faction.

We already get covenant 4 faction system in Shadowlands that’s utterly broke

I would have alts for all three factions. I know, easy. :- ) (Because I want to see all stories and because I want to get all achievements / items, etc.)

More on topic: a third faction would actually be pretty interesting, especially for BGs (three-way ones have different gameplay than what we have now).

1 Like

tough this not on topic either tough since the topic is not " wow needs 3 factions" but " if wow had 3 factions which would you join"

The faction that have more elfs.

The people who think Tyrande’s vengeance is worthy of the Alliance are savages and should roll orc. You’d think they’d leave the “an eye for an eye” mentality in their huts, but nope… they brought it back in their stone cities. I’d imagine the Alliance being a “turn the other cheek” type of people. You know… a nation with an actually advanced sense of justice. Not basic savages.

No sh1t?
Cuz you’d have no other factions.