If you are 450 ilvl and you join premade to win a random BG then you must be very bad at this game

I think its against of code of conduct. You can always report them. They will get ban eventually.

Item level rewards in Random Battlegrounds have also been increased by 30. During the first week of Season 4, end-of-match rewards will be capped at item-level 445.

wat more important mind theny dont heve mind for it theny doom while group done for

This guy drinks way too much Vodka and talks way too much BS.

rofl noone cares. we know how you play.

That druid I’m btw.

I know how I play, that’s the important part! I don’t tolerate afk players or Russian bots! Stay off the vodka!

Yeah important part is you afked on spawn when I played my german horde. If I find ss , I will post it. Its been over 3k ss already rofl.

Dont complain about afking.

Oh please do post it…

1 Like

I will when I find it. No worries.

Still waiting…

Still waiting Putin. You’ve been quick enough to spout bs already so what’s keeping you now? Photoshop not working?

I never made photoshop in my life. I have like 3k screenshots. Do you know how to find something in them? I will look at them one by one. I have almost everyone’s loss screenshots on my hdd.

Even my friend says its not good to lose against you. You take screenshot after every bg and post them.

stormscale players are the worst for it running round in 10 man premades only just beating random ally pugs god they are bad but they are all on voice and have more organisation.

You’ve had five days now and here I am, still waiting!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.