If you care about the game, cancel your sub

If you care about the game and want to send a message to Blizz, cancel your sub right now (I’ve already done it).

51 Likes

Can I have your stuff?

In classic that is.

5 Likes

Good job, vote with your wallet.

5 Likes

I do (care) and no thanks

5 Likes

Few people claiming they will cancel sub wont change a thing.Once you triggered people calm down a little bit I’ll see you all in BC kek

11 Likes

Don’t worry, I’m sure the microtransactions from us people who remain will more than cover any “losses” :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

No i won’t cancel my sub because i actually care about the game and support the Developers.

4 Likes

Cya in TBC

1 Like

Enjoy getting flagged.

:🤦

Nope, can’t be more stoked for the release.

2 Likes

I think I speak for everyone when I say I’m too addicted to quit this game. That being said saying no to micro-transactions is something anyone could do. You don’t need a fancy store mount or a level boost (just have a friend boost you, easy) or a clone on museum servers (actually I want this, but you had to make it so pricey). Say no to micro-transactions.

2 Likes

Quess i don’t give a f about WoW, so i keep playing and paying.

It’d be amusing if a lot of people actually did this, while adding in the reasoning tab that they’re extremely unsatisfied with how Blizzard dealt with TBC. If you subscribe again just before launch, fair enough (I will), but just to send them a message

I can’t cancel it, but I won’t buy a new gamecard. :slight_smile: Was looking forward to TBC with the guild but ain’t going to play it after all.

4 Likes

Can I have your gold?

That’ll be 300g on Razorgore. Not worth your time, don’t bother

2 Likes

I cancelled my sub today , wont play tbc either. I think this was the straw for me. Yall enjoy it :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Oh “love it or leave it” boys showed up really early this time. They did the same thing on retail and now their new target is classic so they fill the void in their lives by telling other people to quit the game.
Their entire life cycle is - sleep 5-8 hours a day, eat for 1h, take a dump 30 mins and then tell people to quit if they don’t like something in the game the other 15+ hours on forums and social media.

I hope you don’t quit the game. I hope you stay and still voice your opinion on things that you don’t think to be good for the game.

As for the release date: Yes, 2 weeks of pre-patch is really not good enough for most players to level a new character. But at the same time, in og TBC you couldn’t level the new races/classes before the release anyway.
And yes, it was a bit sketchy to announce this late. But at the same time, the game has become really boring lately and its good to have new content.

About 35 dollars for a clone - disgusting and greedy move.
70 dollars for deluxe edition - the whole boost thing is a horror move anyways but I don’t find the package too expensive for a boost buyer.

All in all, I’m not so mad about the dates. Yes, prepatch could be a bit longer. I would say 3 weeks was a better sweetspot, 4 was a bit too much and 2 is too short.

Whatever, I hope that you don’t quit the game. But if you do, please give your gold to me and not the other ones.

2 Likes

Cant wait to buy my deluxe edition

4 Likes