If you decide to leave Gehennas, which server will you leave for?

When the queue was 1-3k, it was funny, when the queue became 5-6k, it became clear that everyone wants to play WOTLK, but when I queue up on Saturday at 12-30 (GMT + 3) and I’m 11100 in the queue - this is not it’s funny, now it’s 17-34 (GMT + 3) and it still writes to me that 4326 people are in queue and wait for about another 207 minutes …

Playing in queue is cool, of course, but I think it’s time to leave here … and then the question, where and is there any point at all?

At the moment according to the article - https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/transfer-restrictions-and-free-character-transfers-now-available-updated-29-sept/379506

We can go with Gehennas to the following server:

1. Amnennar PvP
  2. Ashbringer PvP
  3. Chromie Normal
  4. Lakeshire Normal
  5. Transcendence PvP

Chromie - I don’t consider it, it’s a Russian server.
There are 4 servers left, as far as I know, they also have queues and they are simply smaller than on Gehennas.

So the main question is - if you change the server and make a transfer, then where?

P.S. Now 18-35(GMT+3) and im still in queue and approximately need 135 min to enter the server) Position - 3164)
P.S2 Now 19-20(GMT+3) and im still in queue and approximately need 116 min to enter the server) Position - 2386)
P.S3 Now 21-18(GMT+3) and im finaly enter the server)

1 Like

bye.

Any problems, sir?

horde ashbringer peak was like 2k players on line
now its like 1700 probably will go over 2k today evening

1 Like

Sorry to tell you, but…

So there is basically only Ashbringer (and Hydraxian Waterlords), unless you are fluent in French, German or Russian.

3 Likes

Yes, unfortunately I have no knowledge of German and French (
Yes, it turns out that the most adequate option is Ashbringer.

So really only Ashbringer in reality.

Personally I don’t think the problem is the people queuing, it’s those using keep alive software to stay logged in, they need permabanning.

1 Like

Amnennar is French.
Transcendence and Lakeshire are German.
Хроми is Russian.
That leaves Ashbringer. If all 15k people from Gehennas queue went there, it would become EU second largest PvP server.

1 Like

Sounds like a good plan)
Thank you!

not really because online players or those who are in queue is not total playerbase of a server, but yea it would be nice and healthy for sure

Mirage raceway is the only option.

How is that an option if it is not in the free transfer realm selection?

i think mirage is ally server
ashbringer is only horde option

I left Mirage Raceway on my alt in TBC because you could barely get a dungeon going during prime-time on horde towards the backend of TBC. It was never particularly great in terms of trying to pug things outside of prime time, because while the raiding population was decent it was made up almost entirely of people who raid logged, it actually felt like a damn ghost town on horde.

In Shattrath it was just a sea of alliance players, making the “Ironforge” view of the situation look completely off. But by all means horde should transfer there while the numbers are higher from WOTLK launch hype and maybe it will balance off, but I doubt it.

PVE to PVP transfers killed Mirage Raceway Horde, and when I couldn’t find people to play with most nights I moved my alt too, to Gehennas with the rest of my characters… That was before Firemaw ruined Gehennas.

I did not even know free was an option :slight_smile:
Just pay the monies

Hi all!
It’s been 2 weeks since I wondered where to leave from the Genenas server.

I’ve been on the Ashbringer server for a week now. In general, I do not regret that I did this and I think that now this is the best decision. The server came to life and according to the data of people who collected statistics, it is already almost 15K on Ashbringer online (Horde together with the Alliance)

So, if someone else is thinking where to run from the nightmarish queues, I advise Ashbringer.

Once again, let everyone else come to Ashbringer, we create the queue one by one, hand in hand. <3

You need to feel diference, at Gehennas like 35k horde at Ashbringer 13k, so how much time need ppl to transfer make 35k horde on Ashbringer?

Right anwser “not at all” сuz its hard to imagine so many ppl transfer to Ashbringer…

And main difference if you stand in queue for 8 hours, 30 min queue its not looks like something terrifying.

Ashbringer is the only real option for English speaking, though I only have level 60s on Gehennas i’m tempted to move them to a less crowded server just in case I ever want to level one again.

Queue does not start with 35k though. And believe me, way too many already transferred. Server was half dead, of course that was not fun either. What I’m saying is, minimum 6k transferred already with their alts and it’s getting more crowded by day. It was low the first day of release, 2k people online during the day in just in TWO DAYS, and got medium in just a week, was high last sunday and it’s full on Friday as we speak. We all know how Blizzard arranges the FCM, queues might appear any day now and although I hate it got full my main concern is it getting queues as well.

1 Like