If you guessed why PvP sucks

Of course you are free to post, that doesn’t make your opinion valid. It’s totally illogical, biased and…sorry, stupid.
I do World Quests…it’s PvE, I have even done some LFR here and there…hence I am qualified to give valid opinion about Mythic raiding, no matter I don’t raid at all seriously…it’s still PvE you know…i mean…if I have killed some mobs in the world it must be enough to say what is and how is in raids, no?..
Pfff, you are a classic troll Jito.

4 Likes

See I’m not even going to read what you typed up because we all know it’s 1 big pile of :poop:

Biased? :thinking:

Is anyone on the forum not biased? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Isn’t everyone saying what they personally like, prefer, want, desire, think is overpowered, underpowered, should be changed, brought back, added, removed, and so on? Isn’t that bias? You’re presenting your viewpoint, your opinion, your perspective, and your thoughts. You’re biased. We’re all biased.

Whatever works for you.
On my behalf, I certainly don’t mind reading your posts. They’re rarely longer than a single sentence anyway and don’t really add anything of substance to a topic, so it’s no problem! :+1:

you share too much of opinion for something you dont care even playing …

Not really. This topic for example has nothing to do with Arena. So far all I’ve shared in this thread is how Ion Hazzikostas got the job he has today, and then I’ve responded to a lot of personal herp-derp like your posts. None of it has anything to do with Arena. in fact, most of the threads on the Arena forum have very little to do with Arena or PvP at all. Most of it is just whining and crying and complaining about Blizzard and PvE design and so on. And those threads that do have something to do with Arena tend to have such a low intellectual level that it’s easy to contribute with something constructive by simply being the one person who doesn’t scream like a 5-year-old about how something needs to be nerfed or buffed or deleted.

For a forum filled with so many self-proclaimed Arena expert, there sure isn’t much expert Arena discussion going on around here.

So you know… In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Yet more people agree with my posts than your long “constructive” feedbacks :slight_smile:
Looks like I hit a nerve

But you answered about arenas in your quote … Anyway, ban is coming for you …

No, having an opinion doesn’t mean one is biased. You may have an opinion and understand that it represents your point of view and that other people’s pov is more valid for what they have more knowledge about.
You try to defend bliz and propose your opinion as the one right and valid even in areas you have no experience, based on what you preffer - that is bias.
A good professional game designer or a neutral observer may have an opinion but not be biased, because is smart or good at what he does enough to understand how to be neutral in what he does, despite what he prefers - that is called being objective, which you are not.

You’re an angry PvPer in a forum filled with other angry PvPers. It’s a glorified echo-chamber. I’m not sure if I should be jealous that I’m not part of the clique.

But do get back to me whenever Blizzard agrees with your “constructive” feedback.

Which quote?

Also, if you think I’ve violated the Code of Conduct, then you should definitely report my post(s). For reference:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/

Umm, yeah it does. :disappointed:

That just means you’re biased toward someone else than yourself (“other people’s pov” in your example). You’re still biased. It is an inherent part of being human. You’re not a robot.

Not really. I mostly just “attack” stupid and wrong. There’s a difference.

As far as Arena and Blizzard goes, then I think Arena is crap and Blizzard could do a better job. But saying that doesn’t mean I have to agree with all of the drivel that’s being posted on this forum.

I am the most objective of all on this forum by your own logic.
I don’t do Rated Arenas. You all do.
I am therefore a more neutral observer than all of you.
As such my position is by definition more objective than yours, because I have no self-interest in the outcome, since I don’t do Rated Arenas in the first place, right?

man , you are hilarious . .you dont let anything unanswered … how old are you … 40+??

I answer those who respond to me. You’ve written a question, so of course I will give you an answer.

I’m 32.

Lol, no you are a classic clown, expressing opinion and pretending it to be valid about something you know almost nothing about - in normal societies we call people like that stupid, pompous and ignore them.
That’s what I am gonna do with you, you don’t even know what being objective means, judging by your words.

4 Likes

You dont get laid too often …

1 Like

Then gtfo of here then if you don’t want to be apart of this community lol

Guys, just ignore this troll, there is a saying, kill the stupid with silence.
He feeds on attention, starve him to “death”.

But that wasn’t an answer about Arenas. That was an answer about whether or not I claimed to know everything about Arenas. And my answer was that I don’t claim to know everything about Arenas.

So that was mostly about me…which seems to be a popular topic of discussion as of late. :expressionless:

Fun fact: I never ever comment on class balance, because I think that particular topic does demand some insight and expertise that I don’t possess (and frankly, most people don’t).

But topics like these, and most of the other broad subjects that come up? Man, those are more General topics than PvP topics, let alone Arena topics.
Like I said, there’s very little Arena discussion going on around here. You don’t really need any special qualifications to participate in most discussions here – you barely even need to know how to write! If you can just be angry, then you’re usually good to go! :rofl:

This is a discussion forum. It’s not a clubhouse for angry PvPers, sorry.
Take it up with Blizzard if you have a problem with my presence here. Here’s the email:
CMTeamEU-WoW@blizzard.com

Guys, guys i think we must stop attacking JIto… maybe he needs our sympathy and love … Maybe he is a lonely guy, no gf , no kids, no job… Maybe he lost his mind cause his gf abandoned him after playing so many hours wow …
Or maybe she is a gal and her little cat is thirsty for attention or big fat di…s or even a guy thirsty too for big fat di…s
who really knows. …
Just give your love …

2 Likes

No one wants to have a discussion with you? Especially with that cocky know it all attitude you bring here.

1 Like

That’s not for me to answer.
I write posts in threads that I find interesting for whatever reason, and then I respond here and there as I see fit.
Whether people want to discuss with me, read my posts, or reply to anything I’ve written is not for me to decide. I appreciate any heartfelt discussion on WoW and I’m thankful if anyone deems any of my walls-of-texts worth reading. There are plenty of people on the forum who don’t get much response on their posts – I am the last to complain in that regard.

Yes, if only I could be a friendly and welcoming personality with a positive attitude like everyone else around here! :roll_eyes: