If you plan to be back

Next expack not going to be better it will be even more broken, why you may ask well yust look back EVERY OTHER EXPACK IS WORST THAN PREVIOUS ONE THIS ARE FACT

not true at all

1 Like

Can’t comment on MoP+WoD cause I didn’t play those, but Legion was really good. The worst thing about Legion was leggo acquisition and that didn’t bother us PvP’ers at all. BfA and SL are pretty tragic, but imo both expacs are kinda equally dog, with BfA being too slow, while SL is too fast, but SL falls short on the content side of things, while BfA was bad, at last it had a decent patch cycle and a good amount of content.

Just saying, next expac being worse is not necessarily true, but of course a possibility.

1 Like

everyone knows that thats why wow is empty,yeah yeah the sharding makes the impression your realm still has some people in oribos,but the truth is the game is empty by the day.

not true for early xpacs sure. TBC was a huge improvement on vanilla, WOTLK was way better than TBC. Cata was a bit worse than WOTLK but not bad, then MOP was incredible. Since then tho, its all been downhill hard. WOD was bad, some parts of legion was ok but overall not great, BFA bad, and SL well… this is the worst state of the game I have ever seen

2 Likes

content like island expeditions, warfronts, visions or assault dailys? the pve content grind was terrible in bfa

wotlk was better than cata
legion was better than wod
sl is better than bfa
bfa s2,s3 and s4 was absolutely terrible in gameplay, pvp gear, pve grind, trinkets, everything

1 Like

i have fun so i will keep paying the Mega Deluxe Heroic 10000 euro edition and my 6 month sub

Did u play Cata PvE until Firelands?

Thats unbeaten

Tbh i cant see much difference in the newer expansions >WoD anyway, hate and feel all the same to me

I thought we were talking about PvP.
i think cata was a bit too slow and some specs really lost it depth in pvp but like everything its personal preference.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.