If you want people to BG against, LET THEM LEVEL

As the title says, being griefed over and over for 45 mins at a time isn’t going to help your BGs get there any quicker. Actually letting people level to 70 so they can BG against you just may though.

Yes, I get it, PVP servers have some PVP, but it’s not PVP when level 70s swarm round the bone wastes ganking everyone constantly. You may think “oh, I’m only killing this guy once or twice, it’s okay”, but it’s not just you, it’s every other muppet too. I spend probably more than half my time doing GY runs, yesterday it was more like 70%. I JUST WANT TO HIT 70 TO PVP, let me get there!!!

13 Likes

level up in dungeons. obviously it sounds faster than your current rate.

Entitled kids and their silly demands…

2 Likes

I do when I can, I can’t always find groups though

Impossible to level during any prime hours. It’s too late even now, can’t quest 3 minutes without some retard killing me for 2 honor.

4 Likes

Wish Alliance did that to the Horde.
I’ll never forget not long ago, 15 alliance at meeting stone +1 horde. Ofcourse I try to murder him, but guess what the cuck alliance mind control and heal him.
Good thing I’m still around to do what the cucks from my faction are too afraid to do.

4 Likes

Did you really think it will be better than in P2? Those people think only shortterm, for immediate satisfaction and “win”.
And after that, comes a wave of “balance servers asap” posts. No wonder PvE servers are becoming more popular in tbcc, pvp fix can always be taken from bgs.

1 Like

Entitled kids and their silly demands…asking for Horde Vs Horde BGs and other Retail features.

Fixed this for you!

You … welcome.

14 Likes

Then play retail.

Fixed for you.

Are you having difficult time reading wtf I just wrote, or what?

4 Likes

You want Horde vs horde bg? Play retail. This is TBC. Are you having difficult time to grasp what TBC is?

1 Like

that is exactly what pvp is though. the main purpose of a pvp server is to allow you to grief and be griefed, not everyone that enjoys griefing enjoys battlegrounds

1 Like

ARE you serious?! The irony in my comment? HELLO?!

Of course I was talking about Hordes ( like you ), who demands , asks, etc for Horde vs Horde BG’s because “omg , queues!!”.

1 Like

Excuse me guys, but what in gods name is a “Vulpera”?

2 Likes

a furry. pretty much on par with tauren/druid players

How dare you!

Lack of a better example, there is pleasure and there is SM.
Everybody comes for the former but it ends up being the latter, with or without your consent. Fortunately, you’re not physically bound and so you can leave. And for some, the two are the same thing.

People dream about fair PvP, like medieval tournaments: dueling. Two level 24s meet on the Ashenvale road and decide to quarrel. Except it’s not like that: you need a corpse run, you lose your buffs, and it’s actually 44v24, or 2x24 vs 1x24. There is no honor in PvP. I’d call them Frag Points or Grief Points instead, for real :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sorry, swapped characters now for you!

These horde players have to get their PvP fix somehow and killing someone that presents no challenge satisfies their withdrawal symptoms for a short while.

They just don’t realise they are just going to make their queues even longer for BGs, when these Alliance players quit levelling.

3 Likes

Out of interest what is the point of pvp servers when you can do 99% of the things you can do on a pvp server on a normal server? You can do bg’s on both, you can do arena on both, you can raid capitals on both. The only thing you can do on pvp servers that you cannot on normal is gank. Just never seen the point to them as there will always be population imbalances due to 2 faction nature of the game.

4 Likes