Ignorelist and AH scammers

Greetings fellow grinders, farmers and casuals!
I have a few scammers on my server and i have put them on ignore ofc. But i still see their items on AH. 1c bid and 400-800g buyout. Now i understand it is my responsibility to check what i buy. So far i have not bought anything but i have been close two times.

Does anyone know a addon i can download to “ignore” some players even on AH?

Auctionator sorts stuff by buyout price not bid price.

2 Likes

Trade skill master checks your ignore list. Use it

1 Like

There are a few add-ons to use in order to see only the buy out price like Auctionator for example.

1 Like

That’s true but people should not have to look for external solution for problems caused by external sources. Yes it’s easy to download the add-on. Still Blizzard should do something about this.

2 Likes

Well here is another discussion.

While it’s a scam is more of a troll.

Here compared to a “real” scam you have all the data in front of you. All is transparent.

Scams as this are everywhere in real life too.
Even more vicious I might say.
And by real life, I talk about authorized stores and companies.

Do expand on how exactly blizzard can stop people selling items for the prices they want? Every time you post its something absolutely moronic and not at all thought out with the end just being its Blizzard’s fault.

Honestly realize what your saying and understand there is absolutely no way to stop such a basic part of the auction house.

True I’m not going to argue with that as there is nothing to argue over. Still Blizzard can and should intervene.

Blizzard can and have “broken” add-ons in the past. Simple as that. And considering you have no problem with changes and insult people that do why should Blizzard not change the AH a bit? If you are looking for a confrontation or to vent your IRL issues you are in the wrong place. It can be done the question is if it should be done.

Your a moron in the fact that you think that everything is just a simple change for Blizzard because you find something mildly frustrating. Its not Blizzard’s job to satisfy you specifically nor is it their job to make up solutions for half baked idea’s.

Your actual point makes zero sense because unless your gonna predefine item prices you literally cannot combat this so called issue and if you think for one moment that the wow community would be up for predefined prices then your clearly smoking something.

And if your this upset over someone being nasty to you ingame that you have to put them on ignore then thats an issue for you not Blizzard. grow up and have a thicker skin its the internet people arent always nice.

So the only way you can communicate is by insulting people? How sad are you.

And you completely ignore the fact that I proved your points to be completely moronic and pointless but your only response is how I was insulting? Pretty much sums up people like you who have no idea what on earth your talking about but try to bait and switch the conversation to steer away from the nonsense you were previously spewing.

Next time you might actually think about the nonsense your about to post instead of the mess your trying to put across in your forum posts.

All you did was trow low key insults around. You have ZERO understanding of game development and even less so of civil discourse. All you proved is that you are ignorant.

What on earth are you talking about? If anyone has zero understanding of game developement its you for how casually you think Blizzard can just throw your half baked ideas into the game. I didnt throw low key insults I said it you straight that your a complete moron who’s asinine comments proves you are here more to hate on Blizzard as a company for not bowing to your every whim.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.