Ilvl 379 Explorer Gear usable at level 63!

Hello, can I get someone to look into the Fyrakk Assualts! The Explorer gear is equipable for players below level 70!

I was participating in the recent assault at level 63 and was getting inundated with upgrades to my current Heirloom gear (via PAWN). At first, I thought nothing of it until I checked my character and noticed that almost all the item slots have ilvl 379 gear! ilvl 379 is surely incorrect - it’s almost better geared than my level 70 main!

Surely this is an oversight?!

As soon as I realized it, I logged out.

I added a Tweet on Twitter and tagged @BlizzardDevs and @BlizzardCS_EU, hoping for some feedback. I hope that posting this topic highlights this potential issue further. Any advice or feedback is greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,

Grahran!

Link to Tweet.

1 Like

yesterday in the assault I had received some items that I could wear on my level 68 character, this morning they are all marked in red with the required level 70 …

1 Like

You’re spot on! I just logged my character and all the items are in red, with the level 70 restriction. They must’ve hotfixed it overnight! Thanks for the heads-up!

1 Like

post edited.

1 Like

in fact, the ‘funniest’ thing was that when I had worn the new items I had disenchanted the ones I was replacing, so I got the level and a half I was missing at 70 practically all ‘red’

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.