Ilvl 403 Warlock/DH LF guild

Hello, i have a warlock and a DH that are both ilvl 403 and neck at level 49, i would prefer to play my DH. I have a lot of raiding experience, i’ve been playing wow since tbc and did most of the raids since then. This expansion i have 3/8 mythic in uldir but i missed out on BoD because my computer crashed and i had to buy a new one. I’m 26 y/o, love a good laugh and never really had any troubles in wow with anyone so you wont have to worry about any toxic behaviour :D. I’d prefer a guild that raids later in the evening because i work till 20pm so i wont be able to come online before 20.30 i’m willing to realm/faction transfer so hit me up for a chat on wow or in discord :slight_smile: greetings

Hey Snipa

If you’d be up for maining your Lock, please add me for a chat on bnet - tricky#2757

We raid Wednesday, Sunday and Monday 21:00-00:00st. Located Alliance on Emerald Dream. Now in our 15th year!

You can find out more about the guild via our forum www. vii.guildlaunch. com

Looking forward to hopefully hearing from you.

Yowshi

Hey dude!, <vex logging company> Ragnaros (previously vex-anachronos) is recruiting for the eternal palace! We are a guild which was formed at the start BFA as horde on anachronos, but after dominating the horde scene on that server we made the decision to move to Ragnaros.
We are currently looking for ranged DPS or restoration Druid (but are considering all applications).
In the recent tier we progressed to 6/9m and 2/2h. This tier our goal is to match that or better.
we raid Sunday/Monday/Tuesday 8:00-11:00 ST. We are a friendly bunch and will make a lot of effort to welcome you into the team. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED MESSAGE ME DIRECTLY ON DISCORD! Lhollinrake97#6399 alternatively you can message our co-raid leader slyveon/adam#0609

I’ll add you guys later today for a chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great, be on to accept tomorrow.

Just to let you know that I’ve not received any request on bnet my side. If you’d like to chat still, please add me tricky#2757.

Hi Snipa, we’d have room for either a warlock or a demon hunter.
We are AnV of Frostmane, raiding 3 nights per week for 6 hours in total - Mon/Weds/Thurs between 22.00 - 0.00 server time, so we’d fit in nicely with you only being to raid after 20.30 server time.
We are a laid back and mature guild (more in age than mentally :stuck_out_tongue:) who have been raiding together since 2007, in our 12th year now! Hoping to add more to that and do well in Eternal Palace! :slight_smile:
If we sound of interest add me on bnet for a chat/more info: hellykins#2114 - hope to hear from you soon!

found a guild thx for the replies guys

Thanks for the update and congratulations on finding a guild.

1 Like