iLvL 415.50 Mistweaver Monk LF Raiding Guild

Hello guys and Good Afternoon first of all, i was looking for a raiding guild which can do regular ones in schedules, and also that would be nice of a guilg which can do mythic pluses as well, i did make 9/9 in Normal and 9/9 in Hc for BoD, and i made 2/2 for both Hc and normal ones… you guys can check my Rio if you like, somehow i cant send it

You guys can Whisper me with Kiwese one and i am on Twisting Nether Server :slight_smile:

Unsure if you are interested in mythic raiding, but Our guild has a great, active community who do all manner of content.
<vex logging company> Ragnaros (previously vex-anachronos) is recruiting for the eternal palace! We are a guild which was formed at the start BFA as horde on anachronos, but after dominating the horde scene on that server we made the decision to move to Ragnaros.
We are currently looking for ranged DPS or restoration Druid (but are considering all applications).
In the recent tier we progressed to 6/9m and 2/2h. This tier our goal is to match that or better.
we raid Sunday/Monday/Tuesday 8:00-11:00 ST. We are a friendly bunch and will make a lot of effort to welcome you into the team. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED MESSAGE ME DIRECTLY ON DISCORD! Lhollinrake97#6399 alternatively you can message our co-raid leader slyveon/adam#0609

Good luck whatever you decide!

Greetings Shaminrake, i would like to participate in MYthic raiding as well if i can…i would gladly accept your offer if you are on Twisting Nether server…i am mainly monk healer monk tho…i am not sure if you still accept that :slight_smile:

Hello Mr monk
Here we go again is a newfound guild on the server kazzak.

Our goal is to progress trought the content getting Curve and CE without the stress of the most hardcore guilds.

Our raidtime are from 21/21:30 till 24 SVT to give the possiblity to people to raid at more comfortable hours.

If you are interested in joining or just to have a chat contact me (#gnappy2181 bnet) (murthag#6614 discord)

(#crim2246 bnet)

i wish i would join on you but sadly i cant, i cant afford that server transfer ^^’