Im gonna be honest and tell you

Unfortunately most people are incredibly self entitled and want wins handed to them for minimal effort.

1 Like

Your attitude :thinking:

But for real, why do you even join (alone) then?

Loose what? Trousers ? Belt ? Helmet ?

It’s LOSE not loose.

1 Like

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnrrrrrr… =/

Do you play both factions?
Since I do, I can tell you with absolute certainty that it’s much easier to win a game on Horde side, whether you carry the game or get carried.
Even the games that I lose are fairly even. While on Alliance side when you lose you lose hard 90% of the time.

Blizzard doesn’t even have a PVP department and you are asking for changes/update/fun…?? :joy::rofl::laughing:

We just got 1 new BG after 5 years which mean next update is coming in 2024 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

ill sendz yuo i cookkie.

1 Like

I have 15 toons at lvl 120 as Alliance most of which leveled through bgs. The Alliance losing 90% of the games is over-exaggeration by far (when it comes to leveling at least). I would say the ratio is around 45% wins to 55% loses. It seems to have been getting better lately, but I am afraid it has to do mainly because more twinks in Alliance exploit to get into xp on ques compared to Horde side.

I agree with you. There is a real problem of quality of players on alliance side. The reason is only one: at the moment most players have moved to Horde. This was discussed in a lot of threads. I’ve seen the same situation but reverse, when ally dominated bgs because of op human racial.

One person to start doing their best is not enough, because it’s a general problem, the whole faction is kinda full with “leftowers”, so to say. Everyone and their family migrated to Horde, I mean pvp oriented players or players who have at least average skill. One cant do their best and win by performing at 8/10, while the other 9 people perform at something like 2/10. Besides, it’s a team work - if others play bad, the weight and the effort of the person who plays good, doubles.

It’s up to you how you play and I wouldn’t bash you for being in passive mode because I understand how you might feel, we are human beings after all, and being surrounded by people who don’t care at all about teamwork and win, neither care about your efforts, it feels…meh.

Agree. However it’s always a personal subjective impression of a player. For example a player might have time to do 3-4 bgs per evening. All are loss. He gets an impression that the situation is really terrible, is tired, frustrated and doesn’t want to continue. To get this 45% wins he has to play more than 15 bgs, of which he will win for example 6. Maybe, maybe not, depends on luck. He will get this 45 to 55 ratio sooner or later, by playing bgs every evening, but he doesn’t want to subject himself to torture.

In the times when alliance performed okay, it was like this for me: 4 bgs per evening, of which 2 are win, 2 are loss, or 3 wins, 1 loss, sometimes 3 loses, 1 win. There felt to be some balance within these 4 games. Right now it’s 4 loses. Lets admit, every win makes a person want to maybe queue once more, every loss makes him kinda not want to. It’s a subtle feeling, but it exists.

Also there might be something else: every win might make a person perform a bit better next time. It’s just an assumption. He feels more confident, and being confident affects how one plays pvp.
“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.”-- Sun Tzu.

The attitude matters a lot, and constant loses affect it a lot.
And see what happened with OP, he got fed up and I understand it completely.

What happens at the Horde: people go to a bg with an attitude “this faction wins more”, they feel the confidence…and they win.

How to change this: it’s Blizzard’s job to balance faction attractiveness and bring back players to Alliance.

2 Likes

Reroll horde very easy win

The problem is you guys who joining bg being in “given up” mood. You are useless there, do you understand that? I cant even understand why do that people even play bgs. Do something else, i would prefer to have in my team people who at least want to win. You people who given up, you are pathetic and weak crybabies. And if you don’t think you are one of them so ganbatte

Back in vanilla, horde dominated bgs. Prob same win/lose ratio or even worse back then as it is for us now.

When factionchange/multifaction toons was implemented, i was one of those who changed faction or rerolled horde on the same server (dont quite remember what came first).
Anyway, one way or the other, we got a option to change side…and me and some friends did.

Wow, siddenly we starte to win bgs… alot of them… And then at one point hordes suddenly got WAY worse…

So it is possible that most good players play horde atm, regarding random bgs and pvp in general

I kind of wish there would be a wod style proving grounds for bg’s as that was my favorite part of wod it really cut down people from dungeons who should not be there as it would do the same for bg’s too.

I know lots of people hated that but atleast on alliance side there’s just too many clueless people in bg’s that ruin the fun of winning from the people that actually want to win.

I would really love seing Blizzard being good at balancing things, but considering they’re the main cause for Horde domination in both Pve and Pvp I’m still quite pessimistic.

Oh, I agree. But at least we have proof that they do see there is a problem, by giving Alliance bigger bonus in wpvp.

I don’t know about you but for me the reward is and has always been the victory itself.

I don’t need stupid trinkets and shiny crap for me the enjoyment comes from the game itself but it just seems that 2019 humans are all about shiny crap and hoarding all shorts of things both ingame and irl.

I personally don’t understand most of the people at all anymore all everyone seems to want is incentive to do stuff and by incentive i mean useless crap. People to me are just too fond of their things and most people seem to miss the fun of actual gameplay.

2 Likes

Ill go even further. Its much more rewarding a close loss fougth tooth and nail than a landslide victory against a enemy that is clearly no-match.

Otherwise I agree. We a dying breed :frowning: the carrot-bois took over

1 Like

Did a few bgs today and its nothing new.

Lost lost lost lost lost…

Last AB:
Tactics given out pre start “BS and GM”…
Game begins
5 ppl go LM, We cap BS, GM and ST. LM ppl gets demolished.

Im on my druid tankdefending ST… get hit by 2 mages 2 holydins, 1 DK and 1 retri. Manage to hold them off til i get assisted.
And suddenly it gets packed there… seems like a damn party…

And i realize when i check map… we are 4-capped and ppl steam to ST, our last base, to…i dont know… get kills? Hang out where the party is?
NO ONE head for other bases… NOT ONE!!!

We fight them back a bit, bridge of BS…and i let them cap ST and 5-0 us.

Im giving up…its… wow…

2 Likes

Yes the most epic and fun battlegrounds are those that are extremely close.

And those are bg s that i don’t even care if i win or lose those are battles that really give you the thrills.

4 Likes

Ever heard of Lemmings?