Im starting classic

Hey folks, Im looking to play with someone and level up together

2 Likes

I don’t want to be a party pooper, but allow me to be a party pooper: Classic ends in a few days; you’re too late.

1 Like

Classic servers are not instantly shut down just because Naxxramas releases.
You can still level up and run around experiencing the old world.

3 Likes

Sure, but forget about grouping up for quests, dungeons, and forget about getting attuned to anything at level 60. And even if you manage to do all of that, there will hardly be anybody else to play with.

You can’t even get to 60 in retail, of course you’d have no idea :slight_smile:

Apart from the Attument-part, Ive been forgetting about most of those things since Classic lunched, unfortunatly. Whats new ^^

Besides, people will always have Alts at max level - the only time one acually needs others. Solo leveling to 60 is meditation.

Check the chat channels of any realm and see how many BRD groups are being formed. The answer usually is “none”.

Thankfully they did away with the quest attunements in later raid tiers, but still…

I ran BRD yesterday, full Emp run on my 56 alt rogue yesterday.
:thinking:
Guess that didn’t count.

I hear PvE realms are still working–I’m talking from my experience in Shazzraz, Gehennas, Razorgore, etc.

wow thanks for sharing your stupidity.

3 Likes

What are you talking about? Earthshaker alliance (pvp) and Iv done dungeons from deadmines to UBRS with no problem finding groups at all.
Even now I see people in world chat who making groups for BRD or quest mara run.

Wake up

I play on gehennas I see daily “LFM ony prequest” by different players.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.