Im tired and very dissapointed

Hallo, I used to play wow way back during Wotlk with my friends, we were Multiseason Gladiators, all my time in WoW was spent in pvp it was fun and competitive with a large community. But unfortunately most of my friends quit wow as i did in early Cataclysm, we used to talk about our experiances in arenas from time to time and laugh while having a drink and all, but i always wanted to return to the former glory days of the past. I was busy with life and all, and neglected my account, in the back of my mind i always felt the call, to return and fight again that got even more vivid once legion came out, but to my suprise my old account was long forgotten and deleted due to my neglection so once took the iniciative to make a new start with no friends or anyone that i knew from the past days, i didnt really want to jump straight into pvp, i mainly did pve in legion,but it didnt last long, i knew that i couldnt pve its just not for me, so i began freshly in bfa season 2 to start pvp, and what i encountered wasnt really good, the new lfg tool is filled with people who dont really understand how to pvp, even in ratings such as 1.8, its filled with these booster services that i dont think they do any good at all, it all feels so rushed yet so empty, i do not see friendship anymore, i do not see people who are interested in reaching a goal or learning, i miss the old community and without my friends to support me im starting to loose hope, all i wanted was a good pvp team and i spent the last 3 months without any success, i dont know if its my server, but i heared that now its all crossed and merged into one i dont know if i wanna play wow anymore, this may be my final gamecard, i dont think they do much about the pvp community, I wanted to

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.