Imagine my shock when horde is now 56% @120

You’re talking as if the Alliance are the only ones to cry about Racials

Don’t you remember the countless whining threads the Horde made about that Human racial? Literally so many complaints about that one racial than any other.
Or more recently during MDI when people were again whining about the Night elf racial?
Even now they’re whining about the Mechagnomes racial.

1 Like
  • Combat Analysis : You gather and analyze combat data every 5 sec, increasing your primary stat by 50, stacking up to 8 times. The data decays while out of combat.

Re-Arm : When you fall below 20% health, heal for 20% of your maximum health. This effect cannot occur more than once every 1.5 min.

An extra trinket and a mini cheat death.

The “crying” is justified.

This usually happens when the designer are low quality developers. But currently they have to bring OP-racials to the Alliance. They’re hoping that some of the more serious raiding-players will switch back to the Alliance.

So crying about a race getting an extra trinket and a 20% heal (Literally Draenei racial yet only for yourself, I don’t see how that is a cheat death) is justifiable yet when you’ve got mini dps trinkets for racials, it’s ok right?

I mean dude you’ve got mini lust for trolls. Goblin has a dodge mechanic racial. Orc gets a mini dps. Blood elf gets (used to be an interrupt) a dispell AND gives you a slight energy/focus/holy power. Seriously ask yourself, why did almost every mythic guild switch Horde side? Horde races even had advantages in raiding too. Best examples would be Trolls in the Jaina fight due to one of their racials. Goblins in KJ because of rocket jump, etc.

Besides do you honestly think Mechagnomes won’t get their racials nerfed pre-release?

I head somewhere “Many best things must belong to Horde” from Blizzard.

In fact, I have decided to play horde because the comfortable game times: more people, little queque and so on. Else “What does fox say?”, it’s more fun thun trash gnomes.

Perception.

Yeah, but somehow Horde Bias is still thrown around, as if Alliance OP racials never happened.

That’s cause Re-Arm is very OP.

Wait, hang on…I mean I play on an RP Realm, but I know what is my character and what is not, are you actually saying that you think you -are- a member of the Alliance?

I think you have very low expectations in that case. Besides, by ‘The forums’ do you just mean the ones who post only on Alliance characters and actually identify so strongly that it interferes with their critical analysis skills?

Trust me…You -don’t- want that…you really don’t.

People who like not breaking their lower leg bones?

The Only races with the muscles strong enough to realistically ‘punt’ a Gnome, is ironically the races whose legs are the wrong way around to do so. A Tauren or a Draenei is possibly strong enough to do so, however their knee joints operate in a way that means that they couldn’t. Any other race trying to punt a Gnome is basically breaking their lower leg bones, and writhing around on the floor in agony, whilst said Gnome then kicks their teeth in…

As to the OP’s point. I heard the Horde were behind Chemtrails as well…

Where did you get the physiological makeup of Azeroths races? I’m sure orcs would give it a good go!

Or maybe we can design slingshots?

and make it alliance only hehe

I admit, I was going along the lines of “Could I reasonably, as a fairly wiry chap in my 40’s, punt an 8 year old child?”

Then realised that wasn’t a particularly healthy line of enquiry to pursue, and started going into skeleto-muscular tensile strengths based on the size of the avatars. Trust me, nobody can punt a Gnome :smiley:

I like how staff is making threads about mechagnomes suck unlisted. Bravo! You think you know, but you don’t, we know better. We will continue pushing same 99% similar race with 1% change - boom a new race. So much HYPE! Go level it to 120. No thanks.

1 Like

I mean if there’s this information on the net somewhere id love to see it! in before someone has done a full scale, biometricly accurate (according to the lore) model of which races can do what Gnome punting wise!

Just ignore him. He thinks cooldown is 1.5 min, or intentionally typing it like it is 1.5 min. Classic zugzug behaviour :smiley_cat:

If Blizz want someone to play trashgnomes that cooldown needs to be 45 sec since even 1.5 min wouldn’t save them. Now it is nerfed to 2.5

Uhm you might wanna have a look on new mechagon racials…

Got any proof for that, or are people just bored of reading threads by the same few people saying how they hate mechagnomes? I very much doubt there is some bizarre cabal of internet hoodoo magicians who are deleting posts about Mechagnomes…

I see you are going from the ‘Retributor’ school of mathematics. Pretty sure a Mechagnome is not 99% similar to a Gnome. In fact by ‘Pretty sure’, I mean ‘Such is factually the case’.

I mean, I’m not an expert on cryptozoology, which is in itself, fricken weird and not what I would consider scientific fact, but no one, to my knowledge, has managed to track down a real Orc, or a Real Gnome, to see whether this is, to our understanding of the laws of physics, a ‘Go-er’. What we have been able to do is work out what the heftiest thing a person could kick without breaking a bone is, and the sad news is, Gnomes exceed that. Even for Orcs. Sorry. I mean to be fair, its not like Orcs are a barometer for being bulky and strong. They’re just Green Kul Tirans now… Orcs have been downgraded to “Meh” levels.

If you’re old enough to remember what a ‘Medicine Ball’ was, you’re basically trying to punt something of that mass/weight, or header it (Don’t try that! For the love of the Gods don’t try that! I do not need deaths on my hands) Seriously, you can’t punt a Gnome, they’re not filled of Helium, they’re only marginally lighter than a Dwarf for goodness sake!

No, but seriously. Don’t try punting a Medicine Ball, especially don’t try ‘headering’ one, you will actually die or end up quadruplegic (Assuming Medicine Balls even exist outside of 1980’s UK schools anymore…) Just don’t do it! Don’t do it!

Thankfully the new and expected Allied race to counterpart the Gnomes is called Mechagnomes, not Trashgnomes, so your fears are entirely abated…

Junkergnomes* Which is essentially Trashgnomes really.

1 Like

Nope they are Trashgnomes and they will remain as Trashgnomes. Just take a look at Mechagon, full of Trash just like them, Junkergnomes is synonym if you insist on not using Trashgnomes.

1 Like

i shall not try this. I remember breaking toes trying to do so in the past.

Could be worse, a person’s ‘Junk’ has a whole different meaning in certain slang, which would make JunkerGnomes a suddenly much more sexually charged (and terrifying) proposition.

Except…that’s not what they are called? I mean just repeatedly confusing your own opinion for fact does not actually make it fact. They’re Mechagnomes…

I’d love to lie and say I never tried it. I did indeed break three toes and fell over the immovable monolithic globe of leather filled with…I don’t know, whetever they were filled with? Granite? Lead? Sheer undistilled Spite and Hatred? Why would a school introduce such an item of pain to a bunch of pre-pubescent boys who naturally have points to prove by trying to mess around with such things to show off how ‘manly’ they were! Clearly the manly thing would to be sit on the bench and go “No, Mister Schofield, I am not F***king around with an item that I can carry, but will break bones if I try to do anything else with it, Can I be excused and go and smoke cigarettes behind the bikeshed with the other cool kids?”