Imagine my shock when horde is now 56% @120

56% is the definition of balance in term of faction representation what do you want a perfect 50% ? remember classic where 80% went alliance ? or WOD with the vast majority playing horde !!!

oh shocker, a blood elf talking from a position of privilege and ez-mode

play alliance for a week then come here to talk about your meaningless insults to the few alliance players left

oh my -SHOCK- truly world of hordecraft :wink: guess horde crying is more effective and goes directly to the brains of blizz developers

1 Like

Grow up Retributor. Just Grow up.

1 Like

they won’t.
They retrubute the injustices against the alliance that they completely made up in their head.

Don’t grow up Retributor, you are good as you are. If you grow up I fear that you might turn into someone like Brigante which is not a good thing :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Yeah, from Argent Dawn, non the less. That realm where the Horde is outnumbered 2 to 1 at least, but the Alliance still gets the AAO buff. Horde privilege!

But keep it up. If it wasn’t for guys like you, this whole Horde Bias charade would be in danger of being slightly credible.

What is AAO buff undead dude

Good thing? no.
Better than current status? yes!

/cry /10char

wm on - doesnt matter. he has a pool of 10000x horde to play with. automatic kills on all wqs, 10x groups for mythic/random raids

only disadvantage is longer wait time for bg

1 Like

When the Alliance gets stuff:

When the Horde gets stuff:

2 Likes

when you troll

why so many mad horde scum that has to troll complaints about gameplay issues of opposing faction who cant pvp, cant pve and cant quest without a disadvantage? go play your ez-mod this doesnt concern you

1 Like

What did Alliance get?

• a Bee mount

What did the horde get?

• An expansion in which they are the focal point of the story
  • 4 CGI cinematics
  • interesting story development with player choice for the first time ever in WoW (Sylvanas Loyalist)
  • A raid that only they know why they were there (Uldir)
  • The Zandalari, a race requested by the horde players since the dawn of time
  • The Vulpera, a race highly requested since BfA went live
  • A stable of cooler faction mounts while alliance only gets horses
  • They are getting Alliance characters as new faction leaders for the Forsaken

Would you like us to go on? cause I’m sure people have things to add to this list.

8 Likes

as someone who is casual player and plays both sides, i find it 10000x easier to do ANYTHING as horde (wm on/off) (healer role)

the horde scum who come here and say ‘‘theres no faction imbalance haha hur dur stop crying’’ never played alliance, where you need to wait 10 mins as tank in random queue, or 15 as healer, or struggle to do an elite quest in world content because theres NO PLAYERS (WM on or OFF) (more exaggerated in wm-on)

If the split is only 6% then Horde only has an extra 6 players per 100 Alliance/Horde Players. You can still get a lot done with 44.

Are you sure you are not just playing at the wrong time? A lot of Alliance players have nursery and naptime to deal with during the day, and early bed times at night.

Bee Mount hahah. It doesn’t worth my 1 minute. I would prefer crying on forums over farming for that trash

The thing is… I preferred remaining silent for years against this Horde bias but we had enough of this. Time to riot. It is unbearable so we will fix it, sooner or later, I prefer sooner.

2 Likes

you really think they will fix it? they add a crap allied race and already nerfed the racial that was slightly appealing

56% split is actually pretty good to be honest. It’s silly to expect to ever have a 50% split in anything.

1 Like

Not at war. Not at peace. Basically a state of: If you ignore me, i ignore you. If you attack, so do i. But no hard feelings bro.

Pretty much. Ashenvale was a good example of the one i gave above. And stonetalon is non canon sadly (Blizzard admitted that. It was never intended to go live like that. Even after the majority prefered this Garrosh)

Not enough troops to call it a war. Not a war between horde and alliance in the very least. Skirmishes as i said.

Yes. The fourth war. Which, as stated, ended as soon as it became a “oh look. Big evil guy. Lets be friends kaaaaaay?”. And this has become so utterly tiresome. G’huun wasnt even a thing for alliance for example prior to Nazjatar. Its a horde boss.

In the beginning it was more like “yo. Big island. Ressources. Potential allies. Lets get it before the Horde/Alliance does. Kill them if needed, dont want them to give them the power spike”. That pretty much sums MoP up during the evens on Pandaria. And as soon as Lei-Shen came back it became “yo, lets F this guy up. Then we can return to our squarrel”.

Which was then entirely overruled by the Players as they were the defacto command givers during Legion. Neither Sylvanas, nor Gwen nor Anduin had anything to say after the starting zones (I mean, who could blame them. Overruling the order halls would equal the complete abandonment of the Paladins and Priests for example. A huge loss for either side). And Khadgar made it pretty clear that he would not take that BS from them as well.

Hes suspicous but not stupid. I like him too. He will not move into a full civil war just because he doesnt like the decission. Especially with Sylvanas being out of the window (with her still being charge i would support you in him not taking it)

Either that or die by her hand and get ressurected (are there even Val’Kyr still present? Im not entirely sure here). And who knows how many of the Horde soldiers were even present there considering the Nelfs didnt even consider them attacking them at all.

Which perfectly supports my idea of Sub Factions. BFA start ignited it til BoDA ending. Nazjatar and Nyalotha killed it.

Edit:: There was a second guy replying to my post according to notification. Who was it? Point me to the post number since its not in the “reply” box plox

What are you gonna do about it edge elf?