Imagine my shock when horde is now 56% @120

You remember what the alliance did when the Zandalari racials were announced?

1 Like

If Alliance players start quitting the game one by one, there won’t any need to words…but I don’t want it to reach to that point neither do they…

We need make them remember there are 2 sides of the coin, paying the same amount of money for an expansion or sub. If they start losing money because of their bias they will turn back to their roots I’ve no doubt but they need to realize their mistake and compensate before reaching that point.

Let me quote something from Taelia “Hit them where it hurts, their wallets”. They need to beware of such situation. How hard treating both sides equally really.

1 Like

You act as if they Alliance isn’t there. And as if the Horde story isn’t about getting duped and your efforts undermined by Alliance spec ops. I’m gonna cuck this up to that Alliance complex that makes any story with the Horde in it, about the Horde.
Nevermind that they had the Belfs team up with the same person killing them off in Dalaran and the Forsaken be abandoned like unwanted kids by a forced narrative that was meant to turn another Horde leader into a cartoon villain.

Ignoring the fact that most of these cinematics were about a guy who got persuaded to fight his own faction by the Alliance leader, who admits he gets put on his path by the Wonderboy. But if this is bias, I hope you guys get plenty of it.

I’d love to see Thrall convince Jaina to turn against Anduin by flexing his biceps a bit.

Oh really? What about a whole expansion where you don’t know why you are there. WoD wasn’t that long ago.

The Horde got a race that was heavily featured in this expansion? Say it ain’t so!

To be honest, I would totally let the Alliance have that for nothing in return. You know not everyone thinks the furry rats are the best thing ever? So, opinions and stuff.

Most of which you can get a version of. It’s beyond me how you keep turning this into bias.

Thank your Alliance buddies for that one cause most Forsaken I’ve seen on these forums and other forums don’t want that golden hussie. In fact we insist she’s not forced upon us. Again, I’m amazed how Blizzard shoehorning an Alliance character in a Horde leadership position is Horde bias. Seems like everything is bias to you fellas. Or did you adopt that tactic to cry about everything as a preemptive measure?

Please do. Show me how salty you pretend to be when you are asking for your Alliance payoff.

1 Like

Oh even a guild transfer to Ravencrest wasn’t enough, guild still died due to lack of recruitement so it merged… So what’s the plan now? All remaining Alliance on Ravencrest and Silvermoon only? This is the main problem. Horde mains won’t admit it (well most) but 56/44 looks close but they won’t go into details how literally every competive form of play is dominated or serverly dominated by Horde. People who just queue LFR, RP or go pet battles subtarcted how far will that A:H go? 30/70?

Last tier anathor 3 Alliance top 100 guilds left. So HoF: 3 weeks > 4 weeks > never completed > 6 weeks. Horde can complain but the population isn’t there anymore, transfer back is the option and almost quarenteed top 100 world kill at this point. Only disadvantage Horde had till mercenary and PvP bots was BG queues…

2 Likes

You have to laugh when a lot of the exchanges go like this:

‘hey, there’s an imbalance whereby more of the 120 players are on the Horde side, and especially the higher-end players. This creates problems for people who want to raid or do m+ on the Alliance side because there are fewer groups//guilds for them. This leads to even more people who want to raid or m+ moving to the Horde instead. This issue has been snowballing for years and will continue to do so.’

Reply:
‘There’s no problem dude, you can get a bee mount.’

6 Likes

gold /10char

thanks for putting this into a less passionate text than me ;( i’m super sad alliance is butchered every expansion more and more

1 Like

Hahaha, we like your passionate texts Retri don’t worry, we need people like you in our community that will post passionately, we are hollow inside unlike you… :smiley_cat: . If you are serious about being sad by the way, don’t be, this is still just a game.

1 Like

Don’t forget the classic: “Nobody forces you to play in WM! Just turn it off if they gank your flightpaths!”

Cue to the first week where the 400 charity gears went online and the Horde was massively outnumbered. Suddenly it was for the Horde not so okay to turn the WM off. And don’t remind me on the Horde-370-gear abuse during the first week of Arathi Warfront which got NOT rolled back…

4 Likes

Horde get the bane of it’s existence and Alliance get a mediocre race. I’d take nugget gnomes over Vulpera any day.

All Blizzard need to do is make faction changes from Horde to Alliance free for a period. Many will swap over.

sesaw with your name on it are waitning for you :stuck_out_tongue:

Other Horde characters were featured in Saurfang’s 4 cgi cinematics. The only alliance characters that show up in his cinematics are Anduin and very very briefly Genn. Sure it’s mostly about Saurfang, but it also furthers the story of other Horde characters too. And furthers the story of the Horde as a whole.

What raid in WoD are you referring to? Both factions had multiple reasons to be in WoD.

The Horde got a race that they’ve been asking for since MoP. Which Just so happens it was featured in this expansion too.

Yes because everyone have 300-500k (sometimes 1mil depending on your server) gold that they can spend on super rare drops, and everyone also has extremely good rng to get said super rare drops. But I’d love to switch my 10 reused horses and overpriced MoP gryphons for your Hyenas, flying bugs and dinosaurs (both flying ones and grounded ones). Would you like that?

Do you honestly think we like that too? Most of us don’t even like our boy king. Also since when was Calia a member of the Alliance? I mean she’s never been a part of the current Alliance. She joined Anduin at the meeting sure, but she was never an Alliance member but a priest of the netherlight temple. She’s interacted with Alliance characters sure. But she’s stayed a neutral character not really a part of the Alliance.

2 Likes

I’m going to roll a Kul Tiran, I just have to grind the rep first.

The rebellion and vilification of a major figure was on the Horde side. Again. Not in the Alliance. I’m sure it does not seem like a big deal to you, but at least some of that had to be sold to the Horde players… again. But again, if you consider this bias, may you be the ones who get it in the future as forcefully as the Horde got it and twice.

Name multiple reasons then. Please.

Still does not explain why it’s bias. I’m still asking for ogres. Will it be biased if I get them?

You have the damned option to get these mounts. Just cause you don’t want to bother does not make it Horde bias.

Take it up with your Alliance buddy, he said the Horde are stealing one of your characters. It’s still beyond me how it’s considered that a character that is BFFs with the Alliance, but not the Horde, has lived among the Alliance for two decades with no connection to the Horde, much less the Forsaken, becoming the Forsaken leader is Horde bias…

It still furthered and developed the Horde’s story. Just because you didn’t like it, doesn’t mean that it wasn’t a story development for both the Horde as a whole and characters within it. I didn’t say I considered that bias btw, you said that in the post I replied to. But if I have to think about it. The Alliance was only there to push the Horde’s narrative. Basically an afterthought.

Oh I don’t know… Pursuing your ex Warchief Garrosh and stopping this new threat that was created by him? The fact that the Iron Horde was invading Azeroth using Goblin tech? Stopping Gul’dan?
But no by all means do tell me why the Horde had no reason to be in WoD. While your at it, also tell me why the Alliance have more reasons than the Horde to be in WoD.

Explain to me why it’s not bias when your faction gets 4 highly requested races. While my faction gets only 1 (Dark Iron). Also don’t worry I’m sure Ogres will be a playable race real soon. Daddy Blizz wouldn’t want their favored child the Horde to be upset after all.

I see you didn’t get it the first time, let me use a better analogy. Imagine you have 10 reused horses models and overpriced MoP gryphons, while I have Hyenas, flying bugs, dinosaurs that are both ground and flying. And the only way for you to get my mounts are either to get really rich and spend a vast amount of gold for them. Or farm them for a really long time. How would you feel?

I’m not sure where Calia being a part of the Alliance is coming from really. But the Horde did steal some characters actually. Specifically the Night elves that Sylvanas raised including specific npcs like Warden Sira, and the Night elf captain that was defending Darkshore against Sylvanas.

we have the poop gathering too in voldun, not to mention milking and shaving goats… XD
or the great quest that makes you go around with a little dog, to collect dead birds, that prevents you from using your class pet if you’re a hunter or warlock. XD

I have 2 lvl 120 alliance characters. I even did all of the alliance content on one of them, just for the sake of faction mounts, unlocking allied races and so on.

So what was i supposed to learn from playing alliance? Felt pretty much the same, unless you’re a mythic raider.

clearly you have not - troll blood elf. alliance is queue/queue/reject simulator with limited choice in what to do

1 Like

Well, I’ll admit I could do without the aching bones and such like, but I do like my adult faculties and ability to use objective thinking, so growing up does have its upsides and downsides.

You’re new here Aigo, or at least this avatar of yours is, so I will give you a slight crash course.

-Everything- Retributor posts about continues to make it embarrassing to play Alliance. They cannot see past Avatars, and actually think that everyone just plays one faction. I mean check my profile/character details, I have twice as many Alliance 120’s as Horde. Exactly twice in fact.

I don’t like someone coming and telling me that I am playing the ‘Pity’ Faction. (As Alliance) Especially when that is not my experience. Perhaps it is because I play the game on a Roleplay Server, the way it kind of makes sense, as opposed to hopping about and skittering between factions in order to clear mythics.

What I -have- experienced on Argent Dawn is getting Warmode buffs even when I am outnumbering the other faction, which to my mind is not fair, and does feel mildly insulting when I am playing my Alliance characters, that they think I need a bonus despite being the outnumbering faction, on Horde side it is just blatantly unfair, the bonus is assigned by region, not faction balance when it comes to RP servers, so we have to suffer the bizarre fluctuations depending on what other people do. It would have made more sense to go "Oh More Alliance flagged than Horde? Give Horde the Bonus then to encourage them…I mean…that was the point of the bonus right? They didn’t just give the Alliance a bonus for no reason…I mean that would be…quiet voice “Bias”

Everything Blizzard does is another reason to Retributor to jump on it and claim that the Horde is somehow getting the easy end of things, when it quite patently is not, and yes I do play both factions, so yes I do see it from both sides, I have one Horde 120, and two Alliance 120’s, so I can look at this with empirical evidence, and without some surreal imagination that I -am- Horde or -am Alliance-, because I am neither, they are fictional constructs in a fictional world. If being a grown up with the ability to use critical analysis and not just scream into a forum about being hard done by is not a desirable trait, then by all means, do not grow up. Adult life will only be a series of disappointments to you. Alternatively, you could learn to see things from both aspects of a position…

1 Like

For players interested in organized content transfer to the Alliance is one way ticket to hell. Solo players changing faction won’t solve any problem mentioned here.

1 Like