Imagine my shock when horde is now 56% @120

Just to be clear here. Many Alliance-players are Horde-players.

2 Likes

You want to know why I wanted a Vulpera Druid. Its real simple. Have you seen the damn size of a Tauren and on a mount like a exploreā€™s yak or tundra mammoth? And I am not playing a troll and I am not switching to Alliance, I am just not. Even a Pandaren Druid would be nice, they smaller than a Tauren.

Besides how can you not love those furry little critters? And they taunts are priceless. You probably hate the Dolly and Dot song too. Animal hater.

1 Like

I think the reason why arent Druids is because they would the race that can be most amount of classes. Lore wise it would tottally make sense, but I think gameplay wise it would be a little overkill.

Those could very much make sense, Blizzard is probably just afraid of the hate from all the clueless Pandaren haters.
Now Vulpera Druid would have to be pulled out of thin air, Vulpera Warlock is bad enough.

ā€¦What?
Youā€™re not an animal hater for disliking an ugly desert rat in a videogame, when theyā€™re even an humanoid race, not beast. I like the fox mount from Suramar, and I donā€™t like Vulpera, thereā€™s an exemple.

Probably nothing, because it isnā€™t really their job to determine who rolls which faction. (In before you mention racials, it is astounding how loud the complaints are when the tables turn. Anyone who played long enough to remember everyone and their pet dog flocking to Alliance because of EMFH will know what I mean, and find modern players whinging about Horde racials as risible as I do.

Ohā€¦Hang on, it is Retributor. I forgot. This is their thing. They were bitten by a radioactive Human Paladin and ever since have an implacable hatred of anything to do with the Horde. Sadly no super power to go with it.

Given that this is your first post in a while after perhaps a somewhat enforced vacation, I can but imagine that you havenā€™t really been reading the forums much. You think the forums are full of people who like Vulpera? Have you not -read- the threads. The minority of posters (like myself) are the ones who actually think Vulpera are pretty cool, everyone else seems to be bleating on about it ā€œBeing the Death of the Hordeā€ and such rubbish.

Alliance get Mecha-Gnomes, and again, the same is true, some people are whinging and kicking their heels because Gnomes got an Allied race. Come on. Admit it. Just admit it. Humans get an Allied Race, The Crowd goes wild! Dwarves get an Allied Race, the Crowd cheers even louder! (Probably because Dark Irons are cool as f- ahemā€¦) Draenei get an Allied Race, basically Space Marines with Spaceships, The Crowd goes ecstatic, even Elves get an Allied Race, The crowd is ā€œMeh, but OKā€

Gnomes get an Allied race, and it is suddenly the end of the world.

And you canā€™t help but think to yourself "How old are these people complaining? Did they never watch the ā€˜Terminatorā€™ movies? Have they never seen ā€˜Robocopā€™? Have they never seen ā€˜Blade Runnerā€™ (I know replicants are Biotech, but the concept of ā€˜Upgrade through scienceā€™ is a strong oneā€™, you start to think, well, ā€˜How young would a person have to be, to have no concept as to why Mechagnomes are cool?ā€™ Was Shadowrun and Cyberpunk something they had never heard of? Did William Gibson publish in vain?

And why should there be, Still pretty sick of those Alliance ones, and by the way, have you checked out the Mecha-gnome racials in comparison to the Vulpera ones? Yeahā€¦sureā€¦the Horde get the best racials, uh-huh, if you believe that, Iā€™ve got this neat bridge I can sell you!

Alliance have had a buff for months and months now, even on servers where they are the predominant faction. Thank you for your deafening silence in the interests of fairness in protesting against this Alliance Bias that was an actual -ICON- on the screen! Yeah. THanks.

At this rate it is tempting to make them just to watch people tear themselves up into frantic messes because their bunch of pixels isnā€™t getting the love and hugs it wants. Soothe thyself, it could be worse, when you have a revolving door in place on Stormwind Keep and a lottery ticket system for who is High King of the Alliance, weā€™ll talk, OK?

Grow. Up.

I could link various websites with balanced views (According to the writers own opinions and not facts) but frankly, I think you showed us why such are not a credible source, and have saved me the effort. To be brutal, you saved me the effort when one of the links started with a link to a Reddit page Yeah. Sure. A very reliable source so it is!

You used to be better, this is 3/10 in comparison to the usual screeching.

Also, I donā€™t think that all people using the word understand what the word ā€˜Nepotismā€™ means when they use it

5 Likes

Nepotism is advancing through familial (blood) linksā€¦ iirc.

It can also refer to friends, but either way it doesnā€™t really apply here.

Remeber the time when horde mains were saying how broken and awesome Kul Tirans are. How they all will reroll KT because they look so damn cool. I guess that was a lie.
Kul Tirans are trash, Mechagnomes are trash (racial should be nerfed hard because they are broken.)
Bfa is 100% horde fanfic expansion and the next one should be alliance.
Give me high elves and new nelf city.

ps .anduin should die and jaina aswel.

5 Likes

Expect this to get worse when vulpera are live.

also this situation has gotten worse every expansion but blizzard doesnt care because muh horde

1 Like

Yet void elves are the most popular Allied Race. They have higher numbers than Gnomes, Worgens, Dwarves etc.

Mechagnomes currently have strong racials. Some like their looks but I honestly imagine it will be like every other allied race. It will be below 10% of the Alliance player base that switches to one.

There was a huge amount of Jaina stuff to do on Alliance. It was a really nice storyline to follow through.

The Horde got Nighborne and the joke is they are a night elf reskin that donā€™t look like Nightborne.

We have Highmountain taurens which really are just a Tauren with different horns and some markings.

Though clearly some were keen the Magā€™har are just a different skin colour with markings. The take up is low. Blizz doesnā€™t have that bias.

Both sides get races they are and arenā€™t excited about.

This all just boils down to things you donā€™t like and showing your own bias.

7 Likes

Adding void elves is just an asspull by blizz to justify giving Alliance the most popular race in the Horde.

Yet they still cry.

Hilarious.

4 Likes

You mean like the horde cried on the forums the moment the Alliance fought back in warmode?

That aside: Who cares. Factions are going to be merged anyway. Then the whole WPvP aspect is going to be rolled over anyway and races are no issue anymore.

1 Like

Mechagnomes have some insane tanking racials, and they have super cool cybernetics, so I donā€™t know what youā€™ve been smoking.

1 Like

Pretty sure most horde players ā€œcriedā€ about Alliance still having the warmode bonus while numbers were similar between factions.That was the complaint not that they managed to fight back after months of qq on forums.

Ps : if they merge factions then they better make a faction with Sylvanas as leader because if I start getting quests from Jaina and friends as a blood elf I may as well uninstall right now.

1 Like

stay mad scuffed faction top kek laughing emoji

People choosing horde over alliance is blizzards fault because? Horde keeps getting shafted lorewise so idk what youā€™re on.

2 Likes

Never ceases to amazeā€¦the amount of clueless forum dwellers who keep pointing out irrelevant drivel (such as overall faction ratio and mounts) when discussing the problems of faction imbalance :confused:

1 Like

considering i posted in these threads im afraid i have to disagree.

You mean your faction that was already intending to join the alliance several expansions back?

I really donā€™t see the appeal in playing as a smurf-elf? Do you understand it? The Nightborne, they look much more majestic.

That aside, even if pop is 6% more to the Horde @ lvl 120, that is not much off a difference. If it were like 60% to 70% Horde and 30% alliance then that would be quiteā€¦ stark.

What does this have to do with supposed blizzard bias? Blizzard does not control the will of the players. Remember when alliance got free ilv400 loot while horde did not? All the hardcore guilds swapped just for that then swapped back to horde.
Horde is more liked by players than alliance because of the aesthetics of the faction not because of blizzard bias.