Imagine my shock when horde is now 56% @120

Since when stating the facts means being a crybaby ? I’m a paying customer which prefers to play the alliance side and which has the interest to have in the game the equal treatment as horde players. You are actually here the person which is working directly against the interest of the alliance side if you don’t wish that achieved in the game, an idiot and a traitor I would say.

2 Likes

You have only 2 options, warrior of the scourge. Do it yourself, or be forced by my blade!
There is actually the only thing I try to do. I try to save the pride of the Alliance. I should cleanse your corruption.
You are blind, the Horde is trying to buy you with these “cool & original” things they have.

My frostmourne hungers for the blood of the ones like you in the game.

Alright, meet me at the entrance of our major city - Stormwind. Prepare to be purged by the holy fire!

And you want to see things where there is nothing to see, that’s what most conspiracy theories do.

Throw insults at me all day because I’m not going to jump into your flat earth mentality of blizzard horde bias, I really couldn’t care less. Have fun.

2 Likes

Sorry but in your comments you didn’t prove how any of my arguments in this thread are wrong to have a credibility now to say how all of that is wrong.

1 Like

Hmm. My shoes are dark-blue and with some pink on edges. I play while drinking ale, not vanilla cocktail. Only lower part after knees are narrow of my leggins, upper part needs to be large otherwise it disturbs some parts.

And last night on my Drustvar hunt I obliterated 6 Hordes, all of them were 1v1 but you are telling me they are smarter and tougher hmm… I just realized your guild name is CLOWN FIESTA. ok hahaha.

2 Likes

Does your Skylár have Shadowmourne at least?

You will see that once you get cut by my blade just like those which did before you.

We will see then. Do you have some free time right now?

The realm that I am on has 275 Horde active players and 1020 Alliance.
The other joint relams are also Alliance heavy. They done something to make me not notice this until I check.

wow realm population .com/ wow-eu-realm-statistics. php?realm= eonar

Who doesnt like a good Gnome punting competition?

I love be barbie threads, we need more of those on the forum.

I don’t mind allowing the factions to do dungeons or lfr on the same que but a full on merge I don’t agree with.

1 Like

Let’s go back to the Horde-bias. The Horde-emblem is also below Varian’s grave.

i imgur com/6I4RWCu.jpg

1 Like

Obv. shoddy craftsmanship of the burial site, making the water seep through and accumulate in a pseudo horde symbol shaped aquifer.

Can we rather talk why that site looks more like an octopus tho? As in temple to the octopus lord???

I suppose we can, if you admit that you just try to avoid the topic at hand. Or do you prefer a discussion about the horrific mechagnome in diapers which is currently a trending topic on /wow?

Does not matter, just compare how long it took for the alliance to complete the hall of fame compared to horde for palace.

Alliance did not even manage to complete the CoS Halls of fame, when the horde completed the CoS Halls of fame the alliance only had 12 guilds who had completed it.

Its not about the overall population but about the population that is playing the harder content.

How you’re supposed to lose on BG even though there are more Horde than Ally in the world? BG puts equal numbers of player from both factions, chances to win are equal.

Apparently Horde have these state of the art racials.

Yet when Humans were running with double dps trinkets in a burst meta pvp was fine.