Implement a dislike button on the forums

She isnt defending blizzard she is saying her point of view that simple and aslo explaining how the old system worked and how things have been abused with the current system but you can not seem to fathom that instead you are just bickering an accuseing people of things.

you annoy me to hell you know that?
what do you have to go through in life to be so sensitive? im curious

1 Like

Disagreeing with you means just that.

I love how if Iā€™m critical of something Iā€™m wrong to be an MVP. If I disagree with someone because of something Blizzard has done, Iā€™m a Blizzard defender.

It is getting to be rather comical.

1 Like

yeah, go heat up that popcorn laddy, youā€™re so smart and always right about all

Ok then, you have fun with that.

If your speaking to me ive said nothing unjust just my views and how i am reading things if it annoys you then im sorry but dont make topics you cant handle people having a view over and stateing solid facts how a system works and how its being abused .
If anyone is being sensitive i think its you sorry to say .

Oh and its spelt ā€œLadyā€

Maybe heā€™d prefer to silently downvote us instead :wink:

1 Like

nah dude im fine, i stick to my views, in the grander scheme of things your opninions donā€™t bother me at all, because I do know that people capable of logic and reasoning do exist in this world

not a dude but ok .

im glad you can back your views .

Then way say to me i annoy you if i dont ?

Yet your comment towards me makes no logical sense at all .

I say again dislike and flagging have and always will be abused and are a problem thats my view and thats the facts im sorry if it annoyed you but there is no need to be obtuse and angsty when it comes to your posts .

1 Like

If people do not like your post, usually they will respond and let you know they do not agree.

2 Likes

Exactly and if i report and flag it i let them know iam doing it and reason why before i do it some they can understand why .

read the 14th comment on this post

Why ? if you can not be bothered to quote it .

Reminds me of that ā€˜pick up the nearest book, go to page 47 and type out the 13th lineā€™ kind of thing.

1 Like

see I knew you would say that. youā€™re too lazy to read my arguments, why do you feel like I wanna waste my time arguing with you when you come in here not even knowing what the hell Iā€™m talking about.
loooool.

1 Like

Iam not rowing with you its called debateing only person i row with is my dad about things i just debate on the forums .
You are so eager and so angry and no idea why you are so sensitive .
If anyone is to lazy it is you sorry to say and people who use looool suffer from real issueā€™s sorry .

This is comment 14 and it shows you are lazy and that you can not debate with people and want the easy way out just by down voteing .
Which has nothing to do with my comment about why i tell people why i report them .

2 Likes

Equally it could be you that was too lazy to post it. I can understand that you may want to refer back to a previous comment but not in the manner you did it.

It also doesnā€™t prove your point. The poster is against the dislike voting.

You see I like your post for bringing this topic into discussion but I disagree with you. Implementing just dislike counter without any consequences for poster would be well, pointless, while bringing some kind of repercussions for creating massively disliked posts would indeed bring mob mentality on forums.

3 Likes

For all of you that view me as the bad guy, eat your words, this thread is going down in flames and it doesnā€™t have anything to do with me.

It is an interesting read though.