Implements of III Intent Quest Bug

Also another quest in the same area caused bug too “Implements of III Intent”

this is my first Wow experience and started to this some unpleasant bugs

1 Like

Reading through the comments it seems another quest overlaps, there are several suggestions.

There wasn’t NPC Lucille Waycrest to ending the quest.
After passing the quest Waycrest Manor: The Fallen Mother she appeared and I passed all the quests!

If by chance you pick up Road to Corlain before you finish, as I assume you did. Just abandon it and they will reappear right where you are to turn in. Did that myself.

Solution if the NPC is gone and you already completed Waycrest Manor: The Fallen Mother:

If you accidentally started the new quest chain Waycrest Manor: The Fallen Mother and proceeded you have to fully follow the story line that is linked. The very last quest that you have to do is to do the dungeon quest that leads into waycrest manor, after that the NPC was back at the town.

NOTE for me the question mark actually appeared in Corlain mid story line, but dont go there, go back to Arom’s Stand.

I quested and went back several time to check for the NPC with out luck, even completed Drust Do It.. After a GM ticket they told me that you gotta do the last dungeon quest for the quest giver to come back to town.

I did all that zone in the wrong order on my Alliance, I had all the same issues.

It’s still a great zone though, I hope you can enjoy it none the less.

Fixed the problem

Problem is Lucille Waycrest is on different place the marker points Lucille Waycrest but there is no Lucille Waycrest on the quest marker

Lucille Waycrest is in near enterance of the waycrest dungeon door

1 Like

Thank you, for me she was still tending to her dead mother lol