Impossible to play on Gehennas

Just to let Blizzard know that it is impossible to play on Gehennas.
As a paying customer I demand a good service. I am not only talking about queus but also of the lag for those that are inside. This problem is present for several days and Blizzard should compensate us for this.

38 Likes

arent they offering you free character migration?

Yes to a dead server, aka a single player game

12 Likes

so there is a solution:) you just dont like it

You know that is not a solution.

11 Likes

How is the solution for a server problem in a MASSIVELY online multiplayer genre game to have people transfer off to a server that has no population after wotlk is launched? Do you honestly think that its a good move?

What happens after that is the transfered characters needs to pay 25 dollars to transfer back to servers with active populations after the hype has died down.

They need to address the problem at hand and not just shuffle people around servers all the time… it doens’t work obviously.

10 Likes

get dc, logging on, gets dc cant click the reconnect - back to a 3 hour queue for this dog sh ite

2 Likes

Transfer to another server is not an aceptable solution. Blizzard has to improve the gaming experience of those who were allowed to pay and come to Gehennas. Free game time must be given as a minimum compensation.

18 Likes

To a dead server

So the solution is to move to a dead server? lol u are an i…

1 Like

Or what? We leave. Most won’t and thats why they won’t do anything

It’s okay, you have free option to transfer your character to a different server! (Mograine that has 30 players)

Also chances of blizzard doing something about thse lags are pretty much 0, they will wait for player to give up trying/character transfer

thats not a solution, that is an attempt to avoid the problem…

Lol at the clowns saying “you do have a free option”.
Also lol at Blizzard for providing worse classic experience than any private server out there. This is a joke nobody likes, except clowns.

2 Likes

The problem persists. I do not see any improvement or any post from Blizzard explaining what is their plan to solve this issue.

People arn’t complaining about queues for the most part. It’s the fact that once you get in the game is completely unplayable. I have been disconnected 3 times trying to turn in the same quest. After you talk to a npc or try to loot etc you are stuck in limbo for 1-2 minutes and can’t use any abilities or anything…

I don’t care that there is a queue because i will get in. But if the game is unplayable anyway what is the point of the queue? The people online should be able to play like normal.

5 Likes

Exactly! Queus I can handle with… being disconnected, not being able to interact with loot, quests, vendors, AH, etc., is harder to accept.

this is the worst shiiiit ever this sux fix your damn game how about more layers dont wanna play on a dead freaking server again:(

Welcome to Lag Fiesta phase 3 . This is all part of the classic pre-patch WOTLK experience.
Just to remind you all , that 15 years ago having a computer with 2 cores running at 2.6 Ghz was the bomb , so to make sure we all have the classic experience right the servers are hosted on atleast 15-20-year-old computers. Phase 4 Comming SOON - Be Prepared !

2 Likes

I was there when WotLK was launched and I did not had this experience.

1 Like