Impossible to turn off enemy pet health bars?

In interface options I have enemy unit nameplates turned on but minions and pets turned off, however I still see all these enemy pet bars filling up my screen which makes arena unplayable. Is there any way to turn it off?

I have the same problem! Can’t hide minions bar. I tried everythin, unistalling game, deleting WTF, Cache, Interface. I alse downloaded addon to see CVAR and I manually setted to zero the option for minion bars, but I still see them.

And you’re right, if you face an hunter, DK or lock in arena or BG is unplayable, so many bars for every single imps, gouls, pet or even totem…

If you’re using a nameplate addon, the built-in CVars may not impact the display.

Otherwise the CVars you’re after are:

nameplateShowEnemyPets
nameplateShowEnemyGuardians
nameplateShowEnemyMinions
nameplateShowEnemyMinus
nameplateShowEnemyTotems

All of which also have Friendly equivalents.

Thank you, but we are not using any addon. The interface folder is completely empty.
By changing the value of those CVARs the result doesn’t change.

However I made a progress: I figured out that if you active the option that shows the enemy bars at any times, the game properly deactivates the bar of minions. Of course to have all bar active in any time, also out of combact is pretty annoying, but at least arena and BGs are playable now.

I also made two macros to turn on and off this option, so that I can just click on macro for BG and arena, and click on the other macro when I’m outiside.

Of course this is not a definitive solution, but it’s the best I get so far despite the total incompetence of Blizzard’s programmers and its totally careless to interact and help with this problem.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.