In game Community bug

Hello everyone.

I created an in-game community for farming few people also joined and when I logged out community disappeared. Even made another community and my friend created another. All have same problem. When logging out it disappears. Its still on finder but cant see in list and cant communicate people. Anyone have a solution for this issue?

1 Like

I think Blizzard gave up on the community feature. They sabotaged it by not allowing creators to see last played combined with 1000 player limit, so the big communities end up dead filled with players who quit a long time ago.

Old communities still working. New ones getting bug.

1 Like

I’m not aware of any issues at present with communities (that’s not to say it’s not happening), google search didn’t come up with anything either. You need to report bugs in game. Press Escape then select Support. The first box in that menu is ‘Submit feedback or bug report’.

Communities can be created on a player or bnet level. Which did you set up and are you on the same character you created it on? I tried to search for farm but it’s a generic name that applies to many communities.

In game community. Not bnet community also created few more for test few minutes ago. Also all of them disappeared. Already bug reported.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.