In-game Community gone

Hello there.

I am running a in-game community with the feature added with BfA called ‘‘Knights of the Ebon Blade’’ and now all of a suddenly it is gone.

I was wondering if anyone else experienced the same so it may be a larger issue at hand or it may just be my community that been affected?

3 Likes

I’ve also just had this with a community, yes, we were talking in it one minute and the next it was gone. Trying to remake it didn’t work either, that just failed.

When did it disappear?

About 9:55 server time.

yea all my guild chat has vanished aswell as comunitys lol

Yeah my Guild Chat just disappeared now too and did get whispered by few members who saw the same so it is likely a big issue from Blizzards behalf.

3 Likes

Thanks Rahzal! :+1:

1 Like

I didnt notice until now it it is gone at 22:15!

Same here, our guild just disappeared with “you cant do this bla bla bla” by red font. And we jsut created it… we scared as hell but now I hope everything will be ok.

I have the same problem with my guild and communitys

same, guild and communities gone, can view guild via /guildroster but thats all you can currently do, MOTD can be edited and seen but no guild chats

1 Like

Guild gone, all communities gone.

Getting flooded with messages asking why people got kicked is not fun :frowning:

Hopefully it’s a coincidence but for the first time, I deleted a community while I was chatting in guild as I don’t use it anymore. The second I confirmed it deleted when I went into the guild pane it had disappeared.
I asked in trade and then a few minutes later a string of people started posting about it being gone :smiley:
Kinda feels like I broke WoW o_O

Same here twisting nether same problem with all my chars.

My whole guild having the same issue.

Update? It’s gone for hours now without an update. I can’t even open the community/guild window anymore.

Thanks for the reports everyone! The issue is currently being tracked in the thread below and any updates will be posted there when we know more. Apologies for the inconvenience!

mine went bye bye today
any that know what to do