In-game Community problem

Hello everyone. Please help about this problem. every new created community disappears or getting banned from list. I or my friends we cant create any kind of communities in-game. We trying to make some myth+ and some farm communities but all of them getting disappeared. heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

here you ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

I thought this looked familiar

I imagine it’s related to the same issue as Fastale linked. You could try getting someone else to create the community to see if that works any better.

I mean I changed server back when the free server transfers happened, and it’s still not fixed, I still cant access both guild and communities, small indie company at its best

And I’ve tried different guilds, no dice, no guild UI what so ever, no guild chat, no communities

well both my topics :smiley:

Mine bugs out so now and then and I can’t see certain people speaking and no I’m not on ignore. A few guildies have had it from time to time.

It’s annoying because sometimes people are looking for more for something and you just don’t see it.

1 Like

In my case it’s permanent, I just dont have access to any guild at all, I’m basically on my own, the only thing that works is achievement pop ups and I send them a /w to congratulate them, but aside from that nothing works

1 Like

I think same issue heppened at 2020 feburary then it fixed now it came back on 9.0.5 update. cause we had community created on 9.0.2 and then changed name of community after 9.0.5 update and it disappeared…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.