In game support

what happened to in game support, all I require is assistance with picking up the initial quest line within the harbour master’s office from what used to be a “Game Master”! What happened to this particular service?

They fired so many gm’s that support is mostly useless nowadays

Okay, that explains a lot! thanks for the info :smiley:

Hi there Ingwè,

Don’t worry, there are still plenty of Game Masters around to assist when needed, though direct intervention such as starting a quest for you should be pretty rare.

If it’s a common problem there is generally a matching support article, so be sure to try the search function here first: https://battle.net/support/ or look up the specific quest on one of the fan-sites and check out the comments in case another player already found a solution.

If all else fails though and you still need help, you can always submit a ticket for assistance. In this case, just click the Contact Us button here and we’ll take a look for you!

We don’t know nor care. Google it! - that’s your anwser, Blizzard?

That or submitting the ticket, and waiting two days. It will say eight or nine, but that’s just so you’ll be grateful when they get back to you in two.
And long gone are the days of a gm appearing in front of you, or even tacking control of your toon. You’ll get an answer in the mail saying they have reset something, and now the quest-giver will be where they should have been all along.
(even though its generally as there is someone waiting in a swamp somewhere for you to say hello to, and return to {original quest-giver} in a strange and interesting place 100 yards up the road, where he normally doesnt live, and yet is still inhabitting two other places where he normally spawns (pesky phasing!!) .)

I remember. I remember that time a GM took control of my toon and delivered a quest because I couldn’t see the quest giver in Ulduar.
I 'member.

1 Like

Bobby needs those bonuses!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.