< Initium Novum > - 3/10 Mythic progress - Recruiting Healers and DPS

Initium Novum has been established. A guild made of mature and experienced players, aiming for Mythic raiding in a friendly but serious atmosphere. Our members are mature, passionate and dedicated to working together to make our raiding as successful as possible.

We do cherish previous experience and the knowledge of your class, so if you can prove us that you’re a dedicated player, hungry for some progress and want to put an effort in your class, than we do not care at all about your ilvl or current progress.

As we are only a 2 night per week raiding guild we are always trying to clear the content provided, push ourselves further, and thus we expect high standards of performance, attendance and the capability of teamwork among players.

Progress - Shadowlands

Normal 10/10
Heroic 10/10
Mythic 3/10

Raid Schedules

Thursday: 19:30 – 22:30
Sunday: 19:30 - 22:30

What we expect of you

The trial period starts by the moment you get an invite to the guild. this period is where the raid team officers can review your performance over a couple of weeks. If they are satisfied then we will proceed to make you a full time raid member of the team.

Attendance is the most important thing among us because we prefer a stable raid group rather than big number of players siting outside.

Dedication
As a player, you are expected to know your class in depth, be up to date with boss encounters and be prepared before the raid is about to occur.

If you found yourself as a player that meets the previously stated requirements, poses a good level of fluently spoken English, a working headset combined with Discord, also a stable internet connection do not hesitate and throw us a message.

If more info is needed feel free to leave a message, or add Niall#21821, #Aurock2263, Bachje#2673

In dire need of an unholy dk right now, however any quality players/dps classes shall be considered. Feel free to get in touch Bachje#2673 or discord Bachje#6482

Still looking for members - please contact me if your interested

A Tank spot is now open and recruiting an UH DK. Other DPS classes shall be considered so please feel free to get in touch.

update 2/10 mythic come join us to push through the Mythic content

Just keep away from this guild. If you need any more information about their lame behaviours please contact me through Discord at Valhalla#7801. Do not join and thank me later.

Look Christinakim, i appreciate your vested interest in our guild even a month after having a trial spot with us. I’m sorry you feel that way but having high dps won’t matter when you die on every single denathrius HC pull. I’m sorry you also felt that you got slighted when we benched you the night we got the first kill.

if you had stayed in the guild instead of leaving during the raid, you would’ve gotten a spot some other time. But you didn’t, you left instead of talking with anyone. I’m sorry this still haunts you over a month after the fact, but please remember that mechanics are as important as dps. Good luck in any other guild you might join, but this just makes you look petty.

Hello all,

still looking for more raiders to join us on mythic progress

Hello everyone, in case you are interested in joining us, please feel free to add Bachje#2673. Currently recruiting DPS. Progression has been postponed as we are trying to strengthen our raid roster with quality raiders. I’ll be happy to share more info through discord Bachje#6482

still recruiting and only need a couple more great DPS to start mythic again.

After easing it down a bit we’re back on track and starting to progress mythic again. Right now a warlock would do wonders for our mythic raiding team but any other ranged DPS will surely be considered. Please free to contact me at Bachje#6482 or Bachje#6482 (discord).

We are back into mythic progression and require the below :

Warlock
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
DK UH
DH DPS

if this is you please get in touch

Recruiting a warlock and UH DK right now. If this is you please do get in touch. Other DPS/healing classes shall be considered aswell.

They keep marking my post as trolling. However this is not a troll post. Please be aware and stay away from this guild. For any further info please contact me at Valhalla#7801on Discord and save yourself time and frustration.

Bump now 3/10 mythic

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.