INSANE BROKEN TRINKET - [Cyclotronic Blast]

Imagine thinking DH is a burst class

Is it? So why is the metaform up then for 60%+ and the rest of the time, they are manaburning and still have nice aoe sustained? What kind of a diabolic joke is this? :slight_smile:

No PvE trinket should be in arena, but at least those who didn’t had dropluck or not playing a specc that is benefiting from it (speccs that don’t have multiple dots running), have something to counterplay.

None of what you described is burst. Why are you using words you don’t know the meaning of?

So why is the metaform up then for 60%

Because without it we have almost no self healing and sub par damage? And it’s not up for 60%.

So, metaform isn’t burst? Well, if that’s the case, why don’t we let WWs run around with serenity passive (only 25% dmg increase), or assa with vendetta (only 20% dmg increase).

Your metaform is your major burst ability. You may have forgotten it, since it feels like, it’s permanently up - which is the actuall issue I was talking about, but it’s still your burst cd.

And with it, you outheal even hybrid specs who actually use gcds for it and also have to hardcast (sometimes they are instant, but mainly hardcasts). You do nothing for it, press the button, do a tone of damage and heal passively (same stupid design like destro lock).

And since you also have other cooldowns on short cds, I don’t see a reason for non cd based selfheal. If DH defense is without to weak, give them buttons to press. Shadow is a good example of how defense should/could be changed.

I’m maybe wrong, since I don’t play this class, but isn’t it on 2 minutes in pvp, you also get it from eyebeam (can stack up the duration), maybe even additional duration stacking, and have a new essence with 10+ second proc of this form and passive cd reduction? So ya, not 100% sure about the numbers, but deffo a lot of uptime!

2 Likes

Compared to the burst classes like Warlock, Paladin and Fire Mage can do? No, it’s not burst. I don’t know why people these days think doing 15K damage a GCD is burst. It’s not.

Cool, I’ll trade it for Greater Pyro.

At the drawback that we literally can’t heal ourselves if we have nothing to hit, while other classes can run behind the pillar and do it. Or hell, Rogues can heal themselves in stealth.

And don’t pretend like other classes can’t self heal doing damage cause we’re not the only ones.

No.

That’s 33% uptime.

Which sucks.

Next question?

Why am I still talking to someone who obviously doesn’t even know his own class, let alone PvP?

Have fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So your points got disproven and you chose to be a little b and try to save face.

Happy trails.

I’m still waiting for someone to tell me where my burst is.

``https://i.gyazo.com/19e3053a95c9609ee9b8aae18f5bf816.png

Wew lad look at that 7K chaos strike, much burst, very HP delete

Never said it’s a burst class you were whining because you have no burst window idiot

And if you look at the combat log while fighting DHs you’ll see that they do 10K dmg a GCD, which at 250K hp is not burst.

You call me an idiot but don’t even understand basic English.

Disproven? Only because you think this way, it doesn’t become a fact, little princess.

Save face? It was more an excellent flank to end this absurd discussion!

Imagine being so stupid that you can push out only 10k as adh

???

What does skill or intelligence have to do with the damage a spell does holy F

Disproven? Only because you think this way, it doesn’t become a fact, little princess.

No I’m pretty sure Warlock/Paladin/Mage having higher burst than DH is a fact, so spare me this armchair pseudointellectual bs.

You talked crap while having no idea, got proven wrong, and now you’re trying to mental gymnastics out of it. Not happening. Take the L.

Just writing random shat like you are. Isn’t it obvious

I am truly shocked by the amount of intelligence you are displaying.

Utterly.

I dunno Im quite happy the trinket/essence anyone can get is broken compared to some mythic eternal palace gear. The best of the worst worlds

4 Likes

WoD. 10 char

This pretty much. If any pve gear is going to be broken then let it at least be something everyone can get hold of.

Honestly, Kelduril is right in a way. DHs do not seem to have a dedicated burst window, they just throw the crazy damage from the OP demon form all of the time because of how often it is up. That makes the demon form more of a sustained damage tool rather than a burst damage tool, even if the sustained damage feels as if he was bursting for the entire length of an arena match.

1 Like

They only fact I see is, that most DHs easy faceroll to high ratings in 2s currently, having 12-15k st dps each game. Sure, you still need to press 123 in the right order (seems to be too hard for some in this thread) but that doesn’t mean, this class isn’t bursting.

So ya, maybe they don’t have real burst, since they are bursting the whole time - but that is just a weird aspect of trying to hide how overtuned this specc currently is! “Nah nah, my specc is fine - you see, we don’t have a real burst window” “True mate, you are bursting 100% of the time”

Exactly!

3 Likes

You use the worst expansion as an example. WoW is an RPG. Gear should matter.

I linked you a gyazo with my Chaos Strikes hitting 8K average during an arena match. How can you say that’s burst compared to Fire Mages or Paladins or Warlocks hitting 50K + ?