INSANE BROKEN TRINKET - [Cyclotronic Blast]

You talk so much and try so hard to force your baseless and inexperimented beliefs onto people, I’d have though such a big mouth could do a Google search by itself, if only to come back into the argument.

Nah, you try to use data as an argument, imma request that you link it.

It’s not my job to do your homework.

Keep requesting then. I can’t help people who wish to remain wrong because of arrogance only.

So you got no proof, got it. I’ll just report for trolling, see ya.

Someone unable to type something along the lines of “wow arena stats” on Google should be reported from trolling instead of someone telling information is readily available online.

I am utterly shocked you don’t know how debating works.

Thoroughly.

You didn’t bring proof either, in case that’s your problem. You claimed you counted. Can we see ?

1. worst expansion is imo BFA
    and we’re talking about gearing system
    something can be worst overall, but that doesn’t mean it’s worst in every single aspect
    similarly how you’re wrong overall, but doesn’t mean you can’t be right at something

2. Gear can matter, but that doesn’t mean acquiition should be needlessly complicated barrier of entry guarded by RNG gear drop from content you don’t want to do in first place.
    I can even to some point be okay with some Essences being acquired from PvE. It’s kinda one time thing. But trinkets etc. Are not.

Blizzard acknowledges this being broken and it’s disabled in tournament realm. I think it’s reasonable to ask for blizzard to make current arena not broken.

So far only people who think you should roflstomp people with your good gear are PvErs who want to have casually fun in PvP once in a while and doesnt care about PvP and helplessly bad players with no chance to win other than massively overgearing opponent while playing broken class.

As you are well aware, Blizzard doesn’t give us the stats on how many people play either rated or unranked arena. You can derivate some numbers from gladiator title handouts which were dor example used to determine that legion s1 was the least played season of all time. In bfa case, S1 started strong, but quickly dropped since, with s2 so far far behind. That, and the stat only accounts for ranked pvp numbers in 3v3 ladder- Missing out everybody else.

What you can do however is look at que times, number of arena teams and alike.

Back in MoP I remember seeing well over 80+ teams qued during peak hours. These days you are ljcky if the number goes past 40 or even 30.

Random BG que times are also really bad- regardless of what faction you play. I remember during MoP and Cata and Wotlk bg times for wsg being anywhere from a minute to 2. AV was about 15 to 20 minutes.

This week alone the average wait time is 15+ min for a normal bg, 1 hour for epic, and 15-20 for a brawl.

Yes, the player base has plummeted (I wonder why), but far more proportionally in pvp community.

it’s literally not

1 Like

He meant pseudo-interrupts that prevent you from continuing the channel I think, such as dragon’s breath, priest’s fear or any forms of knockback (unsure if the last one prevents that channel, but the first two definitely do).

Kelduril must be a troll. Surely

Blood Elf, actually. Trolls can’t be DHs.

not entirely sure what is actually going on.
First I thought, ok alliance always losing, so no one plays anymore and horde got fat waiting times.
Well then I queue for alliance bg and have a waiting time of 5-10mins - uhm yea…
When I joined that bg, we were only 6/10 people and it never really filled up.

So does that mean alliance only has 6 people left that play bgs? :open_mouth:

It’s just been hotfixed so it’s interruptible.

1 Like

Should be strong, otherwise what’s gonna counteract the even more broken pve tank trinkets?

Yes they nerfed after … many days, but they did add them

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.