Instead of revmoving /spit

blizzard should offer us a free char boost or in game honor boost or what ever… that would be a proper appraoch to apologies for the cube crawls, also openly admit they have been ignoring the player base. we are the victims here !!!

1 Like

I like how spit being removed and people coming forward about harassment happening during said cube crawls somehow made you a victim. And I say you because thats the only person you speak for.

Stay strong, victim :wink:

1 Like

If they offer this as an apology for the cube crawls I will literally vomit IRL.

EDIT: they need to add /vomit

1 Like

Are you mentally ok? Seriously.
Have you got any idea how disrespectful it is to the victims to even this is a good apology from blizzard? By giving the player base who didn’t have to put up with the harassment firsthand, some bloody free character boosts in WoW?
I can’t comprehend what you just said, because it’s so effed up what you just asked. Even as a “joke” that’s horrible!
You are the victim here? Tell me, why are you the victim? How in your effed-up mind are you a victim of the sexual abuse, female employees at blizzard had to put up with?

Meh, I’ve still got my WoD and legion two.

Why is it always classic posters… just saying.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.