[Interest Check] Champions of Azeroth RP Community

I think, it is best we let the Voice Of Azeroth community handle it and talk about it to them, instead of making yet another community.
The Ebon Blade will have, I hope, for the 8.25 a meeting about it.

1 Like

The thread was created due to people have spoken about Voice of Azeroth not being around anymore, hence the interest check but I did tell Uruk that I will naturally speak with the said community first if it still exist which he said it does.

1 Like

Well, in this case - in my’ opinion, best to ask the leader and see what they can do and such.
After all, some are already established.
Otherwise, to be seen.

1 Like

Of course I hope that if the Voice of Azeroth community is around that I can join in and hopefully add some spark to it since afterall I do not want make a existing community if one already exist and is around and active but if it isn’t I do want to see if there is interest in making one.

1 Like

The fact that the Voice of Azeroth community is dead/dying should be enough proof that there is hardly any interest in a “Champions of Azeroth” faction.
But that might just be my view on it.

2 Likes

Death Knight Community have died several times yet here we are so I do find it not a good example.

Champions of Azeroth is just not really a guild theme due likely just connected to this expansion just like Legionfall serves no purpose now after Legion is over but as a Community with proper dedication it can create many interesting events which I hope to be able to explore.

Afterall Champions of Azeroth is part of the Expansion Theme just as much as the Faction War is and I think it can be interesting to dig a bit deeper into this aspect of the expansion as well.

Wrong. It simply means that the community needs some changes. Which are happening as we speak, I am pleased to say. And even if the interest isn’t big, that’s ok. But it’s good to have something for the neutral community, especially those who aren’t interested in the faction war. It doesn’t have to be a huge community. As long as there are people interested in the concept and in the neutral RP, such community should be a thing for them.

Precisely. It is for the people who prefer that kind of RP and who prefer focusing on the elephant in the room instead on the faction conflict. As crappy as BfA may be, it at least provides something for both sides.

Here we are indeed, with you creating more communities that will die in a month, tops

1 Like

I am interested in taking part in more neutral RP, specially things related to Azerite and Azeroth overall and it doesn’t matter if we are just few people or a large group.

So if you still roleplaying we can see if something can be done since we are both Death Knights as well which could be interesting approach.

1 Like

Yes. As I said, I shall contact you tonight to discuss this further and to give you the discord invite.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.