[Interest-Check] Unroaming Hub - Gilneas - Refugee Support Gathering TONIGHT!

There has been a Gilnean Discord for some time, and with the upcoming release of Worgen Heritage Armor and new models for the race, we have decided to start a project that will revive Gilnean RP in the zone.

The inspiration came from Rogmasha’s Roaming Hub, but instead of moving from zone to zone, this hub shall stay in Gilneas and move from time to time to Silverpine Forest.

Objectives:
There will be one Safehaven for RPers to come and enjoy social RP (Keel Harbor) and then each point of interest in Gilneas shall have an objective tied to it. (For example, Stormglen Village had been overtaken by wild spiders from the Blackwald) These objectives will rotate on a weekly to monthly basis and be dealt with in events which will be held by anyone who feels up to the task.
These events will be announced in the discord and anyone in the community will be able to join to deal with the threat. We strive for giving a hub to a united Gilnean community, not just one or two guilds cooperating together.
https://i.imgur.com/x6E2U5J.png Here is the map of all the possible objectives. Keep in mind this is a concept and that not all of these objectives will be up at the same time.

Preserving Gilnean Culture
Aside from these adventure/military events, this community wants to hold events that uphold Gilnean culture. Harvest Festivals, Hallow’s End, rituals and celebrations upholding the Harvest Witches, hunts and other fun events that will give the civilian role-play in Gilneas a chance.

Who is already a part of this project?
Nightfall Brigade guild as well as several individuals.

Who can join?
We do not limit ourselves to Gilnean characters. Anyone on the Alliance side who is interested in the project can join!

I’m interested, where to now?
If you’d like to be a part of this project, please join the Gilnean Discord! Upon enter, change your name to your Gilnean’s name and you will be assigned a member role.
https://discord.gg/eJ86GBk

21 Likes

Hello fellow Gilneans. As has been said, Nightfall Brigade definitely is a part of this community, as probably the only guild that is actively RP-ing settling in Gilneas ever since BfA began. We would love for more Gilnean guilds and individuals to join us there, so we can make a bustling hub for Gilnean RP.

As Winsor showed in the upper text, the map shows there is plenty of things to do, and that is after all the social RP that can be done just in Keel harbor. Liberating settlements, securing the area around Keel or other villages, trading, socializing in the Amberlight Inn in Keel harbor and many other things can be done there. Lets not forge the Harvest festivals and all those things that make Gilneas what it is or was.

As was said before, this is just an interest check, and while the community it self is in its infancy, the ground work for it has all ready been laid for all those that are willing to participate.

We hope to see you there soon!

Glory to Gilneas!

4 Likes

Edit: now with the new link!

9 Likes

Kump is the real MVP.

1 Like

We have a number of Worgen in the Consortium that would be down for Gilneas based RP, are you guys at Keel Harbor most of the time should we “Randomly” show up?

1 Like

Nightfall Brigade can usually be found in Keel Harbor. If you wish to coordinate some RP with them, I recommend joining the Gilnean Discord!

Alliance Salvaging And Procurement has their Gilnean members as well, and will still be mainly stationed in Stormwind City due to obvious reasons but nothing a tour by boat or gryphon can’t handle. Running supply runs or support.

2 Likes

Of course, feel free to randomly show up! If you and the Consortium are interested we could even do some conjoined events in the future, or as Winsor said join the discord as future events will be coming for the gilnean community :smiley:

1 Like

Glad to see people’re still finding inspiration in my random rambling that eventually became a concept. Hope you enjoy it as much as we ended up enjoying ours!

Feel free to prod me if you ever need suggestions for how we managed to keep the hub fresh for ~2 months at a time.

2 Likes

invalid invite? :eyes:

1 Like

Seems the link expired. New will be posted up soon.

The discord invite should be working.

It’s not working.

Edit: Nvm, I’m just dumb it seems.

Kump, can you please edit your discord link with the current one? That seems to be the root of the problem. Thank you!

1 Like

I can confirm that the link in the original post works, at least. :wink:

1 Like

Done chief!

Gilneas is still plagued. The few mission table missions do not justify roleplaying there yet. Besides the evidence of “some” troups being sent there, there’s no official Blizzard approved lore that states that something has changes there. And that is simply not enough.

2 Likes

ok, cool. Then don’t rp there.

:zzz: making me real drowsy here Lupus.

6 Likes

hes not wrong tho

might as well say we can still rp in the charred remains of darnassus and the plagued remains of undercity too while we’re at it, ey?

2 Likes

Trust me, I’m the first one that will RP there once the Blizzard traffic light turns green. But it is how it is.