Internal Error during payment of sub

I get the internal error every time I try to pay the subscription and I have tried on multiple devices and even in the desktop app as well. Also, I have tried clearing the cache, cookies and even tried deleting and adding the payment method as well. Have there been any changes to the payment methods in the last month?

Edit: To provide more info, I was trying to pay with a credit/debit card which worked last month as stated in the transaction history if that helps. I am trying to pay with the same method.

Hey,

If you are getting an error when trying to make a payment, it might be that we are unable to charge the payment source that you are using, I checked and I couldn’t find any current issues with making payments at this time.

If you could please take a look here:
https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/15258

I have tried all the methods stated there. Also, I have made a late edit saying that the payment method worked fine last month. I am not able to add the card as well.

Hey Bigmagus

If you are not able to add a card that might suggest that we cannot validate the card or that the attempt to sent data is being blocked or restricted, have you tried perhaps using a different web browser?

I have tried it on both chrome and firefox and it hasn’t worked so far. I’m assuming this is a problem with my payment method so I’ll change the method and get back to you.

Thank you