Invasions needs 'changes'

Does Blizzard only care about the 1% of people who can play 24/7?

Invasions needs to be changed ASAP, it is impossible for an average (melee) player to get any tags. We need way more mob spawns. There are more people on each realm than there used to be, so why aren’t the amount of spawns increased as well?

1 Like

Agreed tbh. I mean it’s good they’re stretching the invasion out 1 week after it ‘ends’, but really I think on the very popular realms it’s still going to be incredibly difficult to farm any Runes during that time.

They really should increase the spawn rate and the numbers needed for each phase.
As there is no shared tagging or contribution you have to be really lucky to snipe a mob. Competing with our fellow faction for tags is pretty lame.

u think blizzard cares about u or players ? Well let me tell u something . When i start wow on tbc, a firend told me knight online was better game than wow in classic times . That came really funny that times . And now i can see classic is really much worse than that idiot game knight online :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.