Irish druid LFG

Hey so I played WOW on and off for the past 10 years. Unfortunately I have no way of contacting the guild I used to be in, I don’t blame them for kicking me out since I said bye and peaced out for a year or two due to not having a good enough laptop to play it. (I’ve since bought a gaming laptop so it’s no longer an issue).

I just want something similar to what I had with them. I’m a very casual player I only really play for fun I’ve never really raided and ive done very few dungeons but im trying to do more dungeons for levelling purposes on my Alts. I’d love a fun casual guild that isnt too serious. I don’t have much spare time due to working very odd hours (fully flexible shift pattern unfortunately) so if anyone knows of or has a guild that you think would suit me let me know!

I’d also just like to make friends in general. it was more fun when i had people to chat to

some basic info on me: 24, Irish, and I have THE biggest sweet tooth like I swear it’d crush your sweet tooth instantly.

Hiya Lyldren :wink:

You didn’t mention whether or not you’d consider changing realm/faction … but if you did, I wonder if we might be the right fit for you.

Our guild is a Horde guild (so you’d have to come over to the Dark Side!) on the joint realms of Lightbringer/Mazrigos.

We’re a social/casual raiding guild. Which means that we have a good mix of people who raid, who raid occasionally and who never raid. And of those who raid … of course we’re regularly in game between raids doing game stuff - levelling alts, running dungeons, pet battles, fishing … all those fun things :stuck_out_tongue:

We are an adult guild (ie, 18+ min age) and the majority of members have busy lives both in and out of work, so we’re pretty random with who is on when. Several have shift patterns, or just completely different time zones (we have a few in the US, for example).

We have a website, facebook, twitter and discord for keeping up with news and exchanging views and info (please note that we don’t generally have people sitting on discord chatting in voice chat tho … apparently that’s something some people look out for, so thought I’d better mention it).

If you’d like to check us out, please visit our website at www.darkwolves.eu

I wish you luck finding a suitable guild :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there, please add me dude.

Beckmiester#2563

Hello there! We may be the guild for you, if you would consider realm and faction change? If you would like to have a chat please add me on b tag Luctish#1984

Solar Noctis (Frostwhisper/Zenedar/Bladefist) is a casual raiding guild, we are seeking active members to strengthen our raiding team. We are currently looking for DPS for our current raid nights. To date we have cleared 8/8 HC and 6/9HC.

We are an English-speaking guild who strive to create a friendly, helpful community.

We want to clear content at our own pace. So if you are looking for a guild that intends to push heroic/mythic on week one this isn’t it.

We understand that people have families, jobs and other commitments outside of the game and therefore we are not in the business of demanding players to “be on at a certain time or else” - that goes against the relaxed and social environment we aim to create.

That being said our raid times will be

Wednesday 20:00- 23:00

Sunday 20:00 - 23:00

We also have a night for multiple M+ groups to complete keystones for the week, at many different levels. However it never stops us doing more throughout the week :slight_smile: .

So if you are looking for a relaxed and friendly place to raid or just hang out or if you’d like more information contact our guildmasters!

Luctish (Luctish#1984)

Gormac (Garaidh#21616)

Greetings!

You sound like the sort of person we would be happy to ‘adopt’! I am Guild Master of Battle Scars, based on Twisting Nether. We’ve existed since 2017 (Nighthold progress) and have had a steady first wing Mythic progress until BfA.

Several people decided to take a break, so we’re attempting to revive our roster to get back to good old days and progress some more again without needing to pug. We’re a great, chill community with all kinds of people. We do M+ together on off-days often, do old transmog runs… anything, as long as we’re having fun.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we would be happy to have you. :slight_smile:

Battlenet: Joséphine#2827
Discord: Jo (Joséphines)#7387

Hi, im in a casual raiding , not to serious guild on Alonsus (alliance) if you are still looking for a guild and would consider moving to alonsus/kul tiras or anachronos add Battletag Ewsyde#2531 and have a chat

Why has no one told you. You can check on wow progress. To see your old guild

Hmm true … they do still exist:

Although they don’t show on wowprogress … at least not on progression tables:

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/silvermoon/Mercyful

1 Like