Is alliance really doing worse?

or it is just community perception?
what your “stats” say?

1 Like

My stats:
As horde I lose almost every bg. A lot more low geared people in horde, that do no damage and no healing.
When I queue as alliance mercenary I win almost every bg. Faster queue and a lot better geared players.

I only play random bgs, not epic

3 Likes

thanks for sharing. Lets hear what other people say

In my experience it boils down to the map. There are few maps that I feel horde wins very rarely. And there are few that I feel Horde wins almost every time. And few that are more or less balanec in that regard.

But as stated before players activity and experience also plays a big role.

I Will give you Example in wsg.
Alliance : lose first flag and half of them give up, sadly they stay in the BG to ruin the others that try to turn the BG arou d.
Horde : lose first flag, but don’t give up easly. They try and try and try and most of the times that tryhard wins the game.

2 Likes

As horde I lose more random bg because of premade and low geared players.
I win more epic bg. its like 70% winrate for me.

If you talking about 110 and 120 lvl bgs its bad for horde … Since premades playing mercenary for faster ques. 10-110 horde winning mostly.

Feels 50:50 to me

2 Likes

it’s my new toon that I started to gear from the very start of 8.3 and I have been doing bgs regularly till now, most of bgs are 70% win or more (queueing solo 90% of the time)

same for the epic bgs, average winrate is 30% on alliance (as for me), blizzard can think of reverting the merge on epic bgs or better just rework them at once

On Horde, I can generally expect to win an epic BG the first time I queue.
On my Alliance toon, getting a single epic BG win is a week-long affair every single time. I doubt that I, as a single player, can manage to bring an entire 40-man team down so consistently on my Alliance toon, so my experience is largely that Alliance consists of straight-up worse players.

2 Likes

Most of time losing.

losing 9/10

Not doing any 120 content anymore , played warsong gulch week-end on classic and i had a blast 50/50 win rate maybe a little over 50% percent with some good old fashioned game, heavy duty/cast iron 38 minutes to cap first flag , victory 3-2 Alliance by an hair split in four.

1 Like

Random BG’s are in state that i won’t even bother anymore every time i join its either having people with leveling gear or middle of losing bg randoms vs premade.

1 Like

I am. Just in a winning frenzy as. Alliance. Feels great

9 hours later, I still haven’t won a brawl as a horde :japanese_goblin:

2 Likes

I agree game seems to be balanced after those many years that alliance su cked

Yea and my main’s stats can back it up:

Normal bg’s:

• AB 13/29 - 44%

• Gorge 7/24 - 29%

• EotS 8/26 - 30%

• Shore 8/30 - 26%

• Silvershard 7/26 - 26%

• Kotmogu 20/73 - 27%

• Gilneas 3/16 - 18%

• Twin Peaks 2/24 - 8% LOL

• Wsg 11/38 - 28%

Epic bg’s have high % (62-82%) as I only stay if our team doesn’t suck.

This week’s brawl, Arathi Winter 2/18 - 11% sucks too.

In the past alliance seem to dominate 40man bg and horde 10-15. Now is the reversed. Alliance dominate in the little ones and the horde in the epic bgs.

2 Likes