Is anybody who does solo-que

actually enjoy bgs right now?

serious question

Stopped q casual BGs coz of 400 ilvl premades with full gashing/versa destroyed pugs. Q for epic BGs - quit when i faced 30-40 mans premades. If not this, yes sometimes PvP enjoyable.

3 Likes

Yeah its actually fun till you reached 110 lvl bracket which is horrible with partysync group oneshotting people. Its even worse then max lvl bgs which are bad too with all these tryhards thinking they are gods because their honor lvl. :man_shrugging:

I have to epx 2 more chars for sl so i have 8 to choose from :nerd_face: so BFA bgs are ded to me already.

3 Likes

I made the choice to stop playing a couple days ago due to frustration.

Either lots of bots or lots of afking, plus getting wintergrasp basically means I’m logging out for 15 minutes because I don’t want to pvp on a different character currently.

Like above stated, bgs (but in my case epics) are one of the main reasons I play.

I don’t know if Shadowlands is going to bring about any changes to the current situation but it’s basically what stands between it and my money.

The short : No, not really, I enjoy some aspects of bgs still but it’s growing tiresome trying to extract the fun, it’s become a timewaste in my timewaster and a large portion of that is lack of positive interaction between players and the battlegrounds themselves.

2 Likes

Used to love random BGs in Legion. In BfA it’s a grueling, terrible, unfun slog.

4 Likes

Stopped and epic BG-s coz this premades, corruption and other stuff - just unplayable- 2/3 q-s into already lost epic BG-s vs premades, tired to afk 15-20 minutes when they farm HKs. Will w8 and excited about pre-patch.

2 Likes

Nope, not enjoying it in the slightest. Every, and I mean EVERY russian group I face have at least a 5 man premade in them. Im 18 wins away from my last meta achievement for Khan. After that Ill not join one single bg until they fix this issue. I find it absolutely pathetic that russians treat random bg´s as theyre participating in the MDI or something. Its meant for casual play with friends, and they turn it into a competition.

4 Likes

More like they want it to be an advantage. I don’t think they want to compete their.

2 Likes

The only enjoyment I get is on my fire mage these days. Hide behind your team using them as meatshields and stand casting Gpyros until all their healers are dead.

Other than that, no. PvP is horrible atm

Was in Ashran a few Days ago and we had a paladin flying around with constant Shield, so there are some funky cheats out there, but i userly que Up in randoms on my priest cause he userly live longer than Any of my other chars.

its alright , win some lose some

2 Likes

No this expansion i have barely done any bg’s at all everything in this expansion is so boring or broken from class design to most stupid systems ever created.

Along with most of the pvp community, I stopped playing bgs in Legion, and short after stopped playing WoW alltogether, until I resubbed for Classic.

haha laughing. “The honor level community” is kind of a thing.

was in a bg and people said “Oh no its xxxxx and her friends!!! WE LOSE SHE IS SO DAMN GOOD” (some famous player in the honor level community ive never heard about at honor level 1000+)

so we won the game. and i checked this players profile out of curiousity, 1500 orso rating in 2s and 3s.

But i guess the honorlevel-community dont care to much about other content.

#makehonorlevelcommunityrespectedasm+andmythicraidingandratedpvpcommunity

3 Likes

I feel that epic battlegrounds deserve it’s own rated solo queue system, so people can actually enjoy the whole thing rather than fighting for 45 mins top just to get rewarded with a 425ilvl pvp reward, but appart from that, I’m just doing for the records and the honor points.

1 Like

Not me. Instant queues, but I lose every single epic BG (on my undergeared warlock).
And I don’t want to queue for normal BGs, because I feel like my gear would drag my team down to a much higher degree.

Losing every single time is only fun for so long… And I don’t even get any marks of honor, which is the reason I do them in the first place. :frowning:

PS: The PvP scaling system is the worst part of the entire expansion, from my point of view.

Serious answer ,yes I am having fun

No, I find them incredibly frustrating at the moment. Between often having to put up with premades and my own team often not even bothering to play the objectives, there isn’t much fun to be had for someone like me who aims for the wins and the achievements.

Used to live and breathe BG’s right up till BFA - then I stopped completely. PvP is a complete mess :confused:
If I PvP at all its on a lowlevel alt I delete and recreate over and over again

I logged into retail after playing classic for over 1 year just to check whether I like the game before shadowlands.

I played 8 random bgs, lost ALL. None of the game was even close, total domination of 1 side. I could not believe the game at the current state is even worse that I have left it over 1 year ago.

BFA is total garbage I regret every single cent I spent on it.