Is bfa really this bad (VIDEO)

Please find the attached portion of braindead below thanks in advance x

Nothing special just one-punch DH build.

still better to face this than rmp

3 Likes

I mean it looks dumb but like it or not you got completely outplayed and probably deserved to lose that

Both your teammates get blinded by the paladin making them unable to peel while you sit and watch the DH pop everything with his meme build without using dispersion

And you pop dispersion at 90% hp?

If you see someone is about to do like 400-500k damage in 2 globals, yes, of course you do?

and how do you see that? u dumb or just mage brain?

Blood of the enemy is how you see it, although it gives you a global to react.

1 Like

It’s more than Blood of the Enemy. There is also the global of Dark Slash. So, considering this build is pretty well known AND you have at least two globals to react of you miss it it’s your own fault. Two globals is plenty of time.

That being said it’s stupid. Just, it happens to be counterable.

Read above. The DH build for this kind of damage is very specific and requires special talents (that actually make the spec unviable outside of the oneshot window). Dark Slash is an indicator. BotE as well. This build isn’t new, please keep up mister I’m so perfect.

2 Likes

op obviously didnt know he played this spec so he couldnt guess he would get one shoted just because he pressed blood of the enemy, mage saying he deserved to lose that for not walling at 100% is pretty cringe, it shouldnt exist end of discussion

if he had looked at his debuffs he would have seen Dark Slash and would have known. It’s not only BotE.

Please learn the game before commenting.

1 Like

imagine thinking everybody knows this spec exists and can do that, as i told you a billion time stop quoting me you’re a rogue player yo uhave no brain by default

regardless of the build etc the fact that i need to disperse an opener is cringe in itself. the state of bfa is sad especially for rot/damp comps

3 Likes

Tbh I didn’t read the thread much, just watched the video :stuck_out_tongue: but yeah that’s how I try to spot it at least

Not everyone does, but no one is stupid enough to claim it’s impossible to know when it is.
Except you.

Yeah that’s pretty stupid… but if you queue into that again, disperse it. His big oneshot has 1.5m CD because of BotE so you can disperse every one of them. And in case you survive the oneshot line him immediately because they usually do their flying thing right after as it’s chaos damage and increased by their weird build as well, so, it tics for 100k. But now you got the tools to avoid it!

2 Likes

It’s also Fel Barrage. They have to use BotE, Dark Slash, Fel Barrage, (big) Meta.

EDIT: Not in that order. I was referring to the total amount of globals.

Yeah, I’ve even seen some marginals do on use > Nemesis > Meta > Barrage > Dark Slash > BotE > big hit. But with all of that it’s pretty noticeable, much more so than the usual Dark Slash BotE alone.

1 Like

I normally do disperse openers nice and early i was planning too around 70% knowing that a follow up cc would happen to my healer but i didnt expect to drop so low. Like im not a great pvper but i have some knowledge just annoys me a bit because as a sp i will never see something hit for higher than 25-30k crit in arena :frowning:

Well, only that specific DH build will ever melt you like that, so, it won’t happen too much and if you learn to recognize it you won’t die to it. Your class is one of the ones that stand a good chance at surviving it, if you spot it that is !

To be very honest this build works mostly due to being surprising to many people.

i was talking from the perspective of someone playing agaisnt it for the first time which is op case considering his reaction of making a thread but its fine u know everything about this game thats why ure slacking at a garbage rating