Is it possible to clear 5 masks Run? - Horrific visions

today i cleared 3 mask, felt confident and thought of doing a full 5 masks run

I tried 5 masks run twice, and I got rekt by the old town boss in stormwind in 5 sec my sanity went from full to 0

had anyone even made it far with 5 masks ?

1 Like

Youtube is full of 5-mask clears, both Orgrimmar and Stormwind.

Depends on your item level and Titan Research Archive progression.
And I’d guess some classes would have a (much) easier time than others.

i guess ill wait for orgrimmar next week, it might be easier

i did 3 masks as warrior, but I need to practice more for the Mask of the Daredevil seems to be the one thats makes it harder for the 5 masks

you need to face away from the eyes on shaw. if you face them they shoot you which makes you lose sanity. the daredevil mask will quickly punish you if you eat sanity damage, particularly in combination with the long night mask.

stand between him and the eyes and attack him. make sure your back is always facing the eyes. it helps if your camera is aiming straight down. you will need to reposition quite often as well, make sure you still face away while you do that.

2 Likes

oh god, that is a very good tip, i didn’t know I can avoid the eyes dmg by turning away, thanks

I did 3 masks with 1 orb remaining, then i jumped to 4 mask with %50 sanity i got rekt by alleria. Didn’t try that %400 sanity one yet but i kinda can see how nightmare it can be

daredevil is not as difficult as long night because it’s entirely avoidable. even if you make a few mistakes it doesn’t do all that much. long night is by far the most difficult mask.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.